LUCK!!

• Sponsors (?)

:rolleyes: so its abnormal to drive a fast car fast. Oh wait, is it a good idea to buy go fast parts and never try them out.

Dude you are doing what everyone does on occasion dont feel bad. :nice: just dont crash :D
I agree. I had found a nice section of road and pulled forth and into fifth. Realized it is dumber then hell to go that fast and backed off. I dont promote street racing at all and tripple digits on a public road are dumb but it does happen on occasion and why the hell would we shoot for 400+ hp if we didnt want to feel that power every so often :shrug: Hell a sub 180hp Sentra can to tripple digits now :nonono:

OP
On another note your engine must have a real high rev limit cause where you were at is 5mph more then I could do in that gear and I only have a 3.55 rear.

Just had a similar experiance while showing one of my buddies "what the car would do" and passed an under cover statey. He cought up with me about 3 mi down the road. After scolding me for a few minutes he started paying my car compliments and told me to take it to the track to do that kind of stuff. And warned me that if he cought me doing that again...etc.etc. I thought my driving privlages and car were gone when those lights came rollin' up behind me. After spending a considerable amount of time cleaning a brown stain out of my driver's seat, I decided that would be the last of my "road racing".:(

Yeah those Mustang Week wrecks were something else.

I was on the way out to Darlington when the black KB wrecked in '06. Same day that lady with the black, blown (or turbo, can't remember) 99-04 GT spun off HWY 22 in the rain because she was in DR's or slicks on the way out to the track. Fun day, lol.

For '07 I was in the crowd for the white Cobra (Aero body) wreck. God did that guy get a ****ing reaming, not only from the cop, but the crowd aswell. He set it for the second year in a row...

Saleen,
I'm disappointed.

700 horsepower to the rear wheels and you can't outrun the police? **** that stupid pig. ****ing traffic cop donut eating taillight chaser.

This guy is a role model: YouTube - Eff The Police 2.m4v

i was already turning into a driveway. i was at least a mile ahead of him, and if i had known he was back there things may have been different.

he was a nice guy and let me go. i cant say anything bad about him

Man thoes accidents were just stupid :nonono:

I have seen that Cobra one where they run. Thats supposed to be a fairly stock Cobra, and I have heard people say the Cobra cant crack 160 stock :nonono:

Man thoes accidents were just stupid :nonono:

I have seen that Cobra one where they run. Thats supposed to be a fairly stock Cobra, and I have heard people say the Cobra cant crack 160 stock :nonono:

It cant :shrug: Speed limiter @ 158 FTW!

I read an artical where they tested a stock cobra....guys sayed they flew forward in their seat when it hit the 158 limiter :)

It cant :shrug: Speed limiter @ 158 FTW!

I read an artical where they tested a stock cobra....guys sayed they flew forward in their seat when it hit the 158 limiter :)
:doh: I forgot all about that. First weekend I had my 03 Vert I tried it and yeah, at 155 I was planted in the seat then just flew forward a few inches before the speedo hit 160 :rlaugh:
I didnt know much about the car and thought it was broken :shrug: I had spent the rest of the weekend trying to find a problem with it :nonono:

LIAR!!!!! :p

Stang dont have the aero dynamics to hit 250 with "only" 751 rwhp :D

What rear gear and transmition do you have?