LUCKY DUDE!!!

OK quick story that just happened. Your just gonna have to picture this in your own head......
Anyway it's 5:05 monday 3/10/08. Im @ work. We have a glass front facing hwy 17, 2 lanes each direction. well the 2 lanes go to the left (north) are going up a small bridge that has a left hand turn @ the top. Well not a ton of traffic but a good bit. Young lady walks in and ask for me to come out and look @ one of her tires. Of course I say ok and proceed to follow her out, well just as we get to her car I hear a motorcycle acell from the stoplight heading toward the bridge, so I looked up as he was passing in fron of us, it was pretty loud but he wasn't really hotdogg'n it. He was in the left lane coming up behind an 18 wheeler in front of him going slower.
Then I hear tire screeching and see him swinging back and forth trying to save the bike and woosh he goes down and I see part of the bike slam the other wall. I think I even saw some pieces fly over:eek: . I started to jog in our parking lot to try and get a better look to see if the guy was ok, but could not see due to the bridge wall. Traffic was stopping well not stopping but SLOWING:nonono: I think like 5-6 cars went by before someone actually stopped to check on him, then about 6 more cars back there was a fire chief in a crown vic that cut his lights on to assist.:nice:
Here's the lucky part , I now see the guy stand up, proceed to pick the bike up. Hopped back on it and coast down the hill:jaw: :eek: . He wasn't even wearing a helmet:nono: :nono: :eek: .

Well thats it, thats my story for the day.

Word to the wise, wear your helmet, you may not be as lucky as this guy.

Thanks for reading.....
No pics sorry..
Oh ya the customer was worth walking out for.:D :nice: :flag:

• Sponsors (?)