Mach 1 grill delete install

• Sponsors (?)

Take all the pop rivets on the top out, even the ones holding the bumper on. Then get a mini wrench and unscrew them, i believe they're 8mm. Don't be affraid to pull on the bumper a bit to get your big paw in there. You might try a setup with a mini extension and swivel head.

alfman9 said:
Take all the pop rivets on the top out, even the ones holding the bumper on. Then get a mini wrench and unscrew them, i believe they're 8mm. Don't be affraid to pull on the bumper a bit to get your big paw in there. You might try a setup with a mini extension and swivel head.

I had to pull forward on the honecomb grille a bunch to get at them. Just be careful not to hit the pained sides of the bunper when pulling it forward.

i pulled the top sections off and then I pulled out on the grill and cut one of the lower tabs with an exacto knife just enough so it would break with pressure.....after that was out of the way it gave me alot of room to move around in there. I had the old grill out and the new one in in 30 minutes...not to bad. all I did afterwards was put something heavy, like a small tool kit in a leather case, between the horse and the bottom section and left it there overnight. Everything had settled back down to normal by morning.