Mach 1 Grill Delete Part #

I was at my Ford dealer trying to order the Mach 1 grill delete but on the parts computer they only show the lower part and the horse. There is no image of the upper plastic that hides the hood hinge. Does that piece come with one of the two other parts? Anybody have the Ford part numbers of thier grill delete from Ford? Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

ToplessStang said:
I was at my Ford dealer trying to order the Mach 1 grill delete but on the parts computer they only show the lower part and the horse. There is no image of the upper plastic that hides the hood hinge. Does that piece come with one of the two other parts? Anybody have the Ford part numbers of thier grill delete from Ford? Thanks

Good thing I found my receipt and sent you the part numbers before you headed off to work:p

Here are the parts numbers for future reference

3R3Z-17B814-AAA is the Mach 1 grille appliqué which covers the holes in the front bumper skin. MSRP $31.53

2R3Z-8C299-AAA is the Cobra grille insert which goes directly behind the Mach 1 piece and covers the painted structure behind the grille. MSRP $44.12

XR3Z-8A224-AA is the Pony Emblem. MSRP $27.30

Here's a picture of the parts

attachment.php

Once assembled, should look like this

attachment.php

Attachments

• grill2.JPG
    grill2.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 259
  • mach%201%20grille.jpg
    mach%201%20grille.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 622