MACH 1 vs GT ?????

MACH 1 or GT

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

thats the only thing i dont like about the mach 1, i wouldnt want to do anything to the exterior, changing the wheels would ruin the mach 1 herritage, same with the front bumper/chin spoiler etc.

if i were you, i'd just get some wheel spacers for the rear instead of deep dishes

Having owned both a GT and a Mach, there's not much difference in daily driving except the seats in the Mach are much more comfortable to me. But when you decide to get up and go the mach wins hands down.

+10 for the mach

OxMox said:
^ Wheel spacers aren't the same as deep dish rims or rims with a lip. Trust me, black bullitt rims with a chrome lip on them, rear windshield louvers, and a cammed engine.... it'll be nice

I`m w/you on that one OxMox, DEEP DISH all the way +the Bullits(DEEP DISH even) are about 15 Lbs less heavy than the Machs wheels, now the Mach wheels are also nice but if they made them Deep dish that would look even better w/the black accents on the inside of the wheel........

When I get my MACH 1 I think I`ll do the BLACK BULLITS DEEP DISH also,although I am getting the wheels soon for my V6 I`ll just swap `em to the MACH but still keep the Original MACH`s. Are you selling your orig. MACH`s OxMox ? I think you should keep them.......:hail2:

Yea, pretty much what everyone has said, go for the mach, it will be a much better investment, they are more rare than your common GT and will prolly keep their value longer too.

Greensix said:
Having owned both a GT and a Mach, there's not much difference in daily driving except the seats in the Mach are much more comfortable to me. But when you decide to get up and go the mach wins hands down.

+10 for the mach

I did the same thing, traded my '02 GT (it was my 1st Mustang, I loved that car) for my Mach, not much difference daily driving but there's a huge difference when you get on it, there's a ton more midrange and the 4v DOHC pulls a lot harder in the higher RPMs. Seats are much better, you don't fly off them in sharp turns. Also the brakes are much better...13inchers in the front. :nice: Then there is the holy**** factor when you're behind the wheel and you peer over that shaker. After you blip the throttle and it starts moving, man it's awesome. :SNSign: