Made a little walk-around video

Mustang5L5

That is…until I whipped out my Bissell
Mod Dude
Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
Bored, so i made a vid yesterday.

I haven't driven my car yet this year, so i just pulled it out of the storage unit it's in to run it for a few. It's dirty...i know, but no place to wash it at the unit.

I wish i got some behind the car revs....as revving under the hood just captures engine noise...not exhaust. Oh well

YouTube - ‪MOV00005.MPG‬‏

• Sponsors (?)

Soon. Reason i haven't driven it yet is i'm trying to get my insurance policy all settled. So until then, it stays locked up inthe storage unit until i have the coverage i want.

Last thing i want is some a-hole to hit me and total it and I get $1200.

Mike nice vid. I was able to get grundy for north of 15 grand value w/o a problem. I wanted haggerty but they will not do it until the car hits 25yrs in MA. PM me if you want some info on the process I went through. one snag might be the storage unit vs a garage.

It's amazing how many wheels came on SN95's that look like crap on SN95's, but look sweet on a Fox, like your 94 Cobra wheels. Even, dare I say, tri bars! Nice car!

my favorite sn95 wheel on the fox is the 96-98 GT wheels....
mms_picture.jpg

or the starfish..
r0rprp.jpg

That's a tight little ride 5L5, looks a lot like mine, black, white face gauges, Saleen type wing, only mine is a GT and I have the Cobra 30th Anniversary type wheels. Wish I had the leather interior though ! Oh my ! :hail2:

I will probably go for the Cobra rear wing, rear valance and chrome pipes soon I hope. :drool:

The seats are 1999-2004 Mustang GT Dark Charcoal Leather seats....front and rear. Rear seat wasn't that hard to install either.

I actually bought the fronts off 25thMustang from here. IIRC, they came out of a 2001 or so Saleen as new take-offs. They have had pretty little "ass-time" in them and are crease free.