Made my own T5 shift stick

• Sponsors (?)

I finally was able to install my "Cougar" shifter as well..It looks GREAT!!! I took a week to go and try and finish the engine in my 69 Cougar, and that part was a fail. However, I got a new old "Cougar" shifter knob, and so while I had five minutes of down time, I installed the shifter and knob. I LOVE IT. Looks super cool, and very vintage to me!

Attachments

• photo 1(2).JPG
    photo 1(2).JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 203
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 198
  • photo 2(2).JPG
    photo 2(2).JPG
    155 KB · Views: 192
Glad to hear it worked out for you! I haven't been on here much due to the job change, the move, etc but I really am glad to hear the guys who bought them liked them. A few months ago I actually listed my car for sale, but even though I had a very serious offer, I couldn't do it. I've had the car too long and enjoy it too much to part with it. I still get emails from time to time from people seeking a shifter, but the 50 or so that were made are probably all that there will be. However, if some other up and coming machinist is interested, I think I still have the MasterCam file somewhere on a disc, and it has all the dimensions, etc on it, so get in touch and if I find it, it's yours. Thanks guys, see you around.

Reactions: 1 user