maf and injector question

ghetto5oh

Sep 18, 2005
so cal
whats up guys i had a few quick questions, a friend of mine offered to sell me his MAF, 24lbs/hr injectors, fuel pump and a boost a pump off his 98 cobra, so 1.) does this stuff fit my car, 2.) this stuff is used, is there any way to check if its in proper the working condition, 3.) do i really need all of these parts? will it make a difference performance wise with the mods in my sig? thats about it, any info is appreciated, thanks in advance.:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Wait to till you do a head/cam swap to worry about injectors. The piece that might be useful is the fuel pump. But only if you still have the original in there and if he has the proper hardware to make it fit 94-97. You definitely don't need a boost-a-pump at this point.

Yeah, the in-tank sending unit was different in '98 IIRC and the MAF is different too. You don't need any of it now, but if it were me I'd take the injectors now and use them later if you ever planned on doing a H/C/I swap in the future.

if your hesitant then forget about it. the only that is worth it to you is the injectors, but even so, you can get a good used set off the corral with the correct maf for a good price any day of the week.