MagnaFlow...I dont like the sound!

• Sponsors (?)

i like sound of flowmaster. They do seem to find their way in to more MonteCarlo, and camaro more often then magnaflow tho. I had a friend with 91 5.0 with flowmaster in it. It sounded really really mean. But i did not like drone that associated with it.
As I get older, i started to dislike loud exshaust set up especially drone. I had BBK O/R X-pipe and magnaflow on my car until recently, and I took it off, mainly it was just too damn loud. But it sounded like I had a bigblock under my hood. Most Hondah just wouldn't mess with me because of that

CatmanJJ said:
:stupid:

I agree, the sound is awesome, the power is there, tons of compliments and neck snapping wherever I go. :flag:

I bet it sounds sweet in that MACH!! I don't have the packs, but my magnaflows scare the crap out of ricers when revved up high. I have never heard anyone tell me my magnaflows don't sound good.

Just say NO to DRONE.

JOHNS01GT said:
I bet it sounds sweet in that MACH!! I don't have the packs, but my magnaflows scare the crap out of ricers when revved up high. I have never heard anyone tell me my magnaflows don't sound good.

Just say NO to DRONE.

I had the set up on my GT before and the sound was awesome, my friend had the Bassani Catted X and Magnapacks on his GT (little higher pitched), it sounded equally awesome. On my Mach it's very similar to my GT, but it's a little louder at idle, burbles n chugs more too at lower RPMs but otherwise very similar to my GT. I love it. :banana:

new22003 said:
I hate to say it but many people associate flows with the winningest muffler in drag racing.

:scratch: :confused:

:rlaugh: x 1,000,000

The muffler did nothing to win, or help win anything. It's just there.

Besides, once you get into the single-digit 1/4 miles, there aren't many mufflers in that group anyway.

GinoGT said:
:scratch: :confused:

:rlaugh: x 1,000,000

The muffler did nothing to win, or help win anything. It's just there.

Besides, once you get into the single-digit 1/4 miles, there aren't many mufflers in that group anyway.

s :rlaugh: :D :rlaugh:

More hard core drag racers in muffled classes choose Flowmasters. :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: