mass air conversion

I have been working on my Interactive Systems mass air conversion and have a few questions. it is going on an '87 mustang. I bought the kit on ebay with full instructions.

First question. The red, blue, black, and brown wires that go into the computer must be spliced and put in the different pins. What do I put on the end of the spliced wire to hold it into the connector? Also, I needed a speed sensor/electrical connector. I bought this so it just replaces the one that is in the tranny right now and just route it to the back of the speedometer? So the dash has to come out for this? Also, it has 2 short wires on it. So I am going to use 2 of the black wires and run it from the speed sensor on the tranny to the computer and the other one for the fuel pump?

My next question is about when I move the pins 51 and 11 to 38 and 32. I removed the "red h", but they still don't pull out easy. Do they pull out after the red h is out? Because I figure if I cut the wire to move it, then it would be too short

Finally, When I splice these wires, do I connect them with butt connectors, then solder them? I am really not familiar with soldering. I bought the gun and solder today so I have the stuff to do it. If anyone can give a simple quick guide on soldering, that would help. The only wires that came with the small ball point end was the black wires. Do I have to buy these? autozone?

Right now I just have the wires fished by the computer, the computer out, the mass air meter on, and the cai on. So I have done none of the wires.

• Sponsors (?)