MD,PA and VA Stangs 1/4 Drag Racing

94TURBO5 O

Mar 14, 2004
VA
Paul knows about my local club (NVMC) and our private track rentals @ Mason Dixon in Hagerstown, MD. during the summers and I wanted to extend the invite to any of you other racers in the area. It would be cool to meet some of you.
We have a private track day once a month and a huge shootout at the end of the season with cash payouts and prizes.
It's $32 for 4 hours of unlimited runs.
1 guy last weekend went 36 times! :nonono:
You can go to the site and register so you can get alll signed up for the next events. www.northenvirginiamustangclub.com
You don't need to be active in the club to participate in our drag days so sign up and I'll see you there next time! :nice:
Here's the email from the mods I got today:

Members,

Hello Ceece here, we had a great "Drag Day" and meeting, wonderful "Hot" weekend but it least it was not the "Wet Stuff".

We are currently collecting "Pre Registration" for the July 16th, 2005 (8am-12 Noon) "Drag Day"-Test n Tune session :). Once again it is $30.00 (Paid In Person at an NVMC Meeting or $32.00 by www.paypal.com (Send to [email protected]), make sure to include your Full Name, Vehicle Type amd a brief not what the $$ is for.

We are also taking Orders for the NVMC "Club" T-Shirt (Can be viewed on the main page of the web site. I will be submitting the orders as soon as the "Required amount" has been reached. The price is $13.50 cash or $14.50 via Pay Pal....

Our Next meeting and payment deadline is 18 June 2005 at the NVMC Meeting, get those payments in and reserve your seat on the roster.

If you have any question please EMAIL Ebby or Myself (Email Link-Top Left of web site-Main Page) under "Contact The Staff"....

Take care and see you on the 18th.....

:nice:

• Sponsors (?)