Merry Christmas!!

jikelly

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jul 9, 2003
Lubbock Tx
So here it is Christmas morning while kids, their eyes full of tears of joy are ripping their way through their presents to get to toys, I'm getting dragged to church. I rushed out to look for it, but nope no corvette. Maybe next year. Still it is going to be a wonderful Christmas day because I'll be surrounded by the people I love.

MERRY Christmas Stangneters!!!:SNSign:

(sorry about draggin him to church. but apparently he loves me, and my dad really wants us to go, so he gets dragged. well, i get dragged too :( --the fiance)

• Sponsors (?)

Jimmy (and fiance); you beat me to it. Mostly because I was tied up taking pictures as Matt and Jessie tore up many dollars worth of wrapping paper at our house as well. And yes, we'll be going to church a little later in the day. We used to go to midnight Mass; but we came dragging in from Tucson (in-law's) at 9:30PM; and, while I'm learning to like the new-to-me F150 S'cab, I just didn't want to get back in it before stretching out in my (and Mrs StDr's) own bed!

This morning seemed weird (wrong?) without 1/2NK and that Cougar-lovin' lump on the couch hanging around; miss you guys.

Anyways, Merry Christmas, everybody!

"The other Jimmy"

I'll add my best wishes to the crew here too! My usual quiet holiday, Deanna (Mustangurl) & Scott are at thier Mom's in Albequerque, so I am sleeping late, and have less to clean!

A non-car holiday this year, (clothes & house stuff), but will treat myself & Cobrask8 to some "cool things" in a week or two.

To all my zany, fun, and smart friends here, my best wishes to all for the holidays, and a great 2006.

Dan

MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!

christmas01.jpg

-Chelle

A somewhat late BIG Blue Fuzzy MERRY CHRISTMAS to all! My apologies for posting so late, went straight to bed when I got home this AM, have to be back to work at 7PM :p and the only reason I'm here now is I had to get up to put out a house................BTB 4 ME.

BTW.....To Jimmy's Fiancee. No apologies necessary, it's about time someone dragged his heathenistic butt to church, it'll do his soul some good!:hail2:.............

PEACE and LOVE to ALL from the BBFCM!:cheers:

To most of y'all it's still christmas, so Merry Christmas.

I slept in and downloaded Smallville episodes (cuz I don't get cable in Korea). Christmas eve I had a get together Barracks Rat style (y'all come drink and bs in my room).

~Critter

65stanger said:
Ohhhh......big tough "drunken" Army boy beating up on GBM in drag!:nonono:
Have you no pride?:scratch:

btw chelle - nice sash!;)

three things:

1) I wasn't drunk, just being weird.
2) The damn GBMs keep chasing my furry little freinds.
3) ALL IS FAIR IN A SNOWBALL FIGHT!

~Critter

NoKitten said:
three things:

1) I wasn't drunk, just being weird.
2) The damn GBMs keep chasing my furry little freinds.
3) ALL IS FAIR IN A SNOWBALL FIGHT!

~Critter
1) Okay....given, we KNOW you're weird!:lol:
2) furry little friends? you mean like Mr. Gerbil who was found nesting up your "dark" side? (I refer you back to 1).):shrug:
3) You've gotta have snow for a snowball fight, and quite frankly, I don't see anything that even comes close to qualifying as such in that photo.:nonono:

65stanger said:
2) furry little friends? you mean like Mr. Gerbil who was found nesting up your "dark" side? (I refer you back to 1).):shrug:
3) You've gotta have snow for a snowball fight, and quite frankly, I don't see anything that even comes close to qualifying as such in that photo.:nonono:

I think the "Furry Little Friends" comment is in reference to GBM's interest in the kittens. :shrug:

And Chelle? All I can say is:
Happy New Year!!! :drool: :banana:

65stanger said:

GBM needs to stop sicking rabid half-baked christmas cookies on my kitten friends.

And actually we still have small drifts loating around. We've had about 5 or 6 days it has snowed. It snowed on christmas day. We had snow on the sidewalks at 10 am, and it melted by noon. Only shady spots still have snow

~Critter