Merry Christmas!!

• Sponsors (?)

65stanger said:
He waits all year for your other "Seasonal" avatars too! Maybe you should make him a calender......."Chelle's Stangnet Avatar Girls":nice:
What a splendid idea! Hey, since there are not any "seasonal holidays" in June and November; how about bikini shots :banana:

ya, while you're at it, I'll take a copy too!:D
See? I'm not the only one!

StangDreamin' said:
What a splendid idea! Hey, since there are not any "seasonal holidays" in June and November; how about bikini shots :banana:

See? I'm not the only one!
WTF are you talking about?:scratch:
In June we have Flag Day (14th), the Summer Solistice aka: BBFCM's Birthday (21st), AND Father's Day!

In November is Erection, errrrrrrr I mean ELECTION Day, Veteren's Day and how can a senile coot like you forget THANKSGIVING???? I mean, c'mon....you WERE at the very first one!

I'd also like to see some Avatar girl help the first week of October for Fire Prevention Week, In May is Nurses Week, EMS Week and Memorial Day.:hail2:

65stanger said:
WTF are you talking about?:scratch:
In June we have Flag Day (14th), the Summer Solistice aka: BBFCM's Birthday (21st), AND Father's Day!
Now, lets think about this. MAYBE "wrapped in a flag" would be fun. But the blue fuzzy bathrobe isn't working for me (although I'm sureyou would like it! And the "Dad suit" is a turnoff.
In November is Erection, errrrrrrr I mean ELECTION Day, Veteren's Day and how can a senile coot like you forget THANKSGIVING???? I mean, c'mon....you WERE at the very first one!
No I wasn't! Besides, just remember that, no matter how old I am, I'm still younger than you (and Dan)! :D
I'd also like to see some Avatar girl help the first week of October for Fire Prevention Week, In May is Nurses Week, EMS Week and Memorial Day.:hail2:

Hmmmmm, turnouts ( only ) or a nurse's uniform...... :drool: