Met the girl of my dreams today

• Sponsors (?)

:banana: We've been amoking :banana:

Well honestly haven't been doing much, haven't been on any trips, haven't been on any hot dates, (there is no place to go in this town) haven't drove the stang in a long time, we haven't had a single argument since we got married, (knock on wood), the boat has the cover on it and it sits in the back yard un-touched, thus far things have been pretty smooth. This Sunday will mark 6 months of being married, hard to believe that its been that long, seems like only yesterday we were standing at the alter in Wichita Kansas. Heather has me doing little projects around the house but i have managed to find time to build a work bench in the garage, and run wire for 6 110 outlets and 1 220 outlet in there. I have also got all my tools categorized and ready for my next project. I have also been working on getting a GWS Beaver added to my fleet for some backyard fun. Lets see what else. It has been just flat cold here we got 4 inches of snow on Wednesday, then yesterday we got nothing but freezing rain, total ice accumulation was expected to be 1 inch but it never got that far, today it has warmed up a little but not near enough to melt off all the ice and snow. Well gotta get back to work.

thought red was reserved for HRH, the most adored EVIL OVERLORD?

he's been slipping up on that lately....he used....plain text! :eek: when referring to her in another thread....

simply inexcusable. I think this deserves a court marshal. Put to trial by the gutter gang. he may need to be re-socialized and taught the proper rules again.....

although...is there really much we can do?? he is the BBFCM after all... :shrug:

Betcha these young 'uns also don't remember "Fast Times at Ridgemont High"...

Oh, to be old........ :rolleyes:

So Andy, how has this first Christmas been as married folk?

I made the married prediction a ways back on this thread, I am wondering if I should make another soon.......