Met the girl of my dreams today

• Sponsors (?)

Ok well i don't want to say what it is until i can post the pictures. And unfortunately i forgot my flash drive. So i probably wont be able to update you guys till tomorrow. Sorries
Okay, who presently closest to Kansas/Nebraska right now? Somebody needs to go young Padawan around a bit; lest he thinks he controls The Force.

Or better yet (following Chepsk8's idea).... HEY ANDY! Could you send Heather's email address to Cowgirl Tink? Apparently Trish has a couple of web-links she thinks Heather would like. :D
65mistress said:
You best be careful, we'll hunt you down and close your laptop when you're typing... Oh yeah, we're bad to the bone like that... We might even remap your keyboard, because that's how we roll... :D
Come on, there are much better ways to destroy a true Network/IT Geek's day.....
HEY ANDY! So what do you want for a new AOL email address? I've got you almost signed up for the new "Security Edition 9.85"! You wanted to use your MasterCard, right? :lol: :lol: :lol:
65mistress said:
"So what level Dungeon Master are you" Fuzzy? :rlaugh:
Dungeon? Dungeon?
We've already got FEMA and Homeland Security freaking out about every little sound, smell or smoke visual emanating from the The Closet and The Gutter; What THe H**L do we need with a dungeon??? :shrug:

StDr please git yer one-eyed green panties outta their twist. What 65mistress has refered to as a "Dungeon" is the structure under The Closet which I listed on my DoD 4 aught 77 "SECURITY HOLDINGS" Form as the "bunker" aka "bomb shelter" aka "storm cellar".
As long as you quit yer hyperosmoptichysterionics no one will give a hoot.:nono:

Besides, WTF do you think you were using for a wine cellar?:nonono:

65mistress said:
So they don't have levels, but do they have "classes"

"That's a 1st class Fuzzy right there, mmm-hmm.."

or would it be a category?

"Watch it, here comes a category 5 fuzzy"

Both. It all depends upon your POV and the Fuzzy's mood.:nice:

Cowgirl Tink said:
Poor girl, if she only knew what went on when the laptop was closed....:nonono: Tink

Lap dance?:scratch:

StangDreamin' said:
Waitaminute.... the wine cellar is The Dungeon???

Welllll. okayyyyyyy....... as long as the goings on down there don't damage (Or empty) my cases of Crown Royal and Bailey"s

If they do; [voice="SoupNazi"] "No Skyy for you! [/voice]

:rolleyes:

Please, like THAT would scare a
BIG BLUE FUZZY CLOSET MONSTER ?
:rlaugh::rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

I'm glad none of you are building contractors.:nonono:

By it's very nature the Wine/Storm Cellar/Bomb shelter/Bunker/Dungeon is UNDER The Closet.:doh:

As for digging the Gutter extension, I'd be more concerned about the underground power lines, water and gas mains.:eek:

**EDIT** BTW - In keeping with the medieval motif, since we're refering to the wine cellar as "The Dungeon", we might as well call the Gutter "The Moat". :shrug:

Ok, now for your long awaited and anticipated update. First off let me tell you about the wedding. I woke up got ready and decided since it was such a nice day we should take the mustang to the wedding. When I showed up at Heathers house she was so excited to see the car, it had been a long time since she had ridden it that car. The great thing is as you can see her dress matched the car perfectly. No the wedding was not ours, and no she is NOT pregnant. On another note, I had been doing a lot of thinking about when I wanted to propose to her, and I think I am going to go ahead and do it within the next couple months. By that I mean likely July or early August. Fortunately I have already purchased the ring. I keep it hid in a safe place. I decided to go ahead and finance the thing for six months, I could only afford to put half down and I didn’t feel like waiting till December to purchase it. I kinda thought that I would borrow one of my friends boats and take her out on the lake to do it some evening. What do you think?????? Although i would almost rather involve the mustang some how. :shrug: I am not dead set on any one idea so your opinions and thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Here's what you should do.................

Take Miss Heather out for a nice night of dinner etc.......when you get to the restaurant tell Heather you put your wallet in the glove box earlier, would she please grab it for you......she opens the glovebox door and voila....there's the ring. You might want to put a (small) piece of double sided tape on the bottom of the ring box to keep it from sliding around while you drive and it will be perfectly positioned for the presentation!:nice:

Dude, what do you mean you're gonna purpose her?

is she all purpose? I think you should just propose to her. Very important to get that one right.

Nice ring. I went overboard with the 3 ct oval VS1 platinum ring. Sold off my 3 jet ski to help buy it. then after we got married it gave me an excuse to buy the powerboat I wanted.

Day- yum!!!
:nice: :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice:

First speak like Yoda I must.... Learned well you have, young Jedi.

Then, in a more current lingo: :Teh-Win: (Never thought I'd actually have a reason to use that smiley!)

Good job, man. Definitely a big winner there!

EDIT to add the stuff I forgot:

1.) Definitely in the Stang. To slightly modify BBFCM's idea; Nice dinner, yeah. Moonlight ride in the car with the top down (THE MUSTANG'S TOP, YOU ANIMALS!) and stop somewhere in a large open field.
Now "VHF Radio Geek" that I am, I happen to know that there's an annual meteor shower in July - but I don't exactly remember if it's Leonids or Perseids, no matter. The point is that there are lots of "shooting stars" out at night; which is great for VHF radio propagation (for me to play with) but more importantly, shooting stars are very romantic! Now, while you guys are watching the shooting stars and she's feeling so romantic; you ask her if she'd wear your shooting star. Whip out a penlight and the contents of that fuzzy black box; and gently glide your own shooting star over to her finger. Then ya gotta bail out of the car, down on your knees, all that other stuff.
WAIT!, I've got it! Dinner, moonlight drive, Stang's top retracted, shooting stars, etc, etc. You ask about her wearing your shooting star; get out of the Stang holding the ring and the flashlight, shine the light on the ring as you walk around to the her side, open the door, hit your knees, then glide the ring onto her finger. Yeah, that's it :D

(Whew, that was a loooooong drawn-out thought)

2.) For the funny part: I just hope nobody read this post before I could "EDIT:" it; which would be better than what happened to you! :rlaugh: