Met the girl of my dreams today

• Sponsors (?)

Is that the short bus to school, wearing a helmet to walk down the street kind of special?

Or is it a special kind of special? :D

BOTH!!!:D
StangDreamin' said:
The first one. Except you forgot the part about licking the bus windows.... :nonono:
I don't do that anymore!:nono: Not since my tongue got stuck last winter....:shrug:

Andy!

Update?

I was wondering when that was going to be said. Here is the skinny, I am looking at quitting Friends University and moving towards working in the consulting field. Had a couple interviews this past week. Heather is doing great she and I had a wonderful date last weekend. First I ordered 1 dozen pink roses to be sent to her work in a vase. It was a real nice looking arrangement. Then that night we went to a movie, Good Luck Chuck, it was so funny, then after that we went took my car back to its storage unit and called it a night. Saturday we decided to go play tennis, it was a blast but it wore me out. That night we decided to take it easy so we got all the stuff together to make homemade pizza it took about an hour and a half to make. Then we elected to watch a movie, but before we started the movie we made Strawberry Daiquiris! Heather thought they were amazing. We popped in the movie I can’t remember the name but I know that it sucked. Then we called it a night. The next day we went to church then had lunch, took a short nap, then drove to Hutchinson to celebrate my grandpa’s birthday. After that we watched some tv then called it a early night, so I could fix a laptop for a guy and heather could grade some papers. This week has been slow we haven’t done a whole lot, we have been swamped with work to do. This weekend we are heading down to Texas for a wedding, should be fun but it’s going to be a long long long drive. Longview is where we are headed. I think it’s an 8 hour drive but I can’t be sure. I have pictures of our weekend I will post them up possibly when I get home depending on how busy I get. Just a side note, Heather has been going to her friends apartment and sun tanning about every 2 or 3 days. This didn’t bother me till just the other night. The reason that I no longer like her sun tanning is because she is convinced she has the hottest tan lines in the world, Thus when she walks around the apartment she likes to show them off. I would mind that but in order for her to show off her tan lines to me, it requires her to walk around wearing a ummm… well… an outfit that probably is not appropriate for the younger audience, (My favorite color is black). :p Don’t get me wrong, I like it, and I love seeing her walk around like that and perform several different modeling positions around the apartment, but I gotta tell you it’s hard to do anything, I was making dinner the other day and made the biggest mess ever, I find myself having a hard time doing everyday task, I woke up this morning and found the freezer door hanging open and the dishwasher open with no dishes in it. When she says these words I drop everything “Hey baby check this out!” I can’t get anything done. Not only that but when she does her modeling sessions I can’t help but get excited and its driving me INSAINE! :crazy: Just one more quick question how much water can a dam hold before it explodes. :eek:

When she says these words I drop everything “Hey baby check this out!” I can’t get anything done. Not only that but when she does her modeling sessions I can’t help but get excited and its driving me INSAINE! :crazy: Just one more quick question how much water can a dam hold before it explodes. :eek:

Quick answer: Never enough.

As for the rest of it; you need to have a talk with Heather.
"Honey, I love you to death and I want to be with you 'til we're old and gray and at death's door together... But, if you want us to "be good" 'til we're married, you've gotta quit teasing me like this. It's like I'm a recovering alcoholic and you're waving a big ol' bottle of Jack Daniels under my nose. The only difference is that I'm addicted to you!" Sniffle a little bit; if you can get your eyes to water, it would be good.

One of two things are gonna happen: Either she's going to understand and turn down the heat; or you two will be stuck in the bedroom for a couple days solid (best to have this talk on a Friday!).

Which makes me wonder...... if this keeps going on, (and I mean the whole "tanlines" thing - not just the "modeling") Maybe that second option is what she's looking for even if she doesbn't know it! Mrs StDr did that to me early on in our relationship....... hell, she even tries it once in a while these days! And Jimmy's like :banana: :banana: :banana:

Only 6 more days 'til she returns from "back East"; specifically North Carolina...... :drool:

Sure thing, I will get some this weekend. I am about 20 min from rolling out, I will see you guys on Sunday, wish me a safe trip. See you then!

Ya know.... I was gonna remind Fritz what Dan was really talking about; but then I figured out that he already knows! :doh:
Which can only mean......... :nonono:
Sorry, old Pal.

Andy - does Heather's Mom have a sister? That way both these incurable bachelors can have a good time at the wedding?

Goodnight Ya'll need to invest in something to preoccupy the old guys.

Just a thought...

Tink

Hey, you already did that for your old man - doing all that girly "Let's color our hair" stuff with your mom and then getting her to pic-mail me the results.

Gotta tell you; if her hair had a little less red-tone, it would now be the same shade it was when I met her. Back then, Grandma Clare had the pool in her back yard; and your Mom was in it daily. She had to shower after every swim to keep it from turning "chlorine green"; so it was pretty much straw-colored. Hotttttt!!!! :drool:

Sorry Andy, I have no advice for you, when my wife and I were engaged we were all over each other like dog poop on velcro, white on rice, stink on a bum... take your pick. We're pretty much still like that though. You'll make it through it though, and life will be all good.

Dude.....the fun starts at the reception, but really gets cooking at the after party!:nice:

Heheh...made me chuckle. Foggy memories of my brand-new wife and I, me in my suit and her in her wedding dress, doing Jaeger shots with friends at the local dive bar hours after the reception ended...

I just popped in to check on this thread after not following along for months...incredible! It'll still be here for the 50th wedding anniversary, on the 53,000th page, and we'll all be receiving the updates directly via neural implants...