Met the girl of my dreams today

Yup it has come quite a long ways. It should be a fun time, I know i cant wait. I dont know that we can ever take this thread away, I dont think that this place would be the same. I have made a lot of new friends on here i probably I post on here more than i talk to my friends from school LoL

• Sponsors (?)

And Nooooo, it's a "problem" that I loved remedying... :D I'll leave it at that.

:stupid: Yeah,I remember those days. Of course, I'm only posting right now 'cause Sue is in the middle of visiting with somebody on the phone. She got back (from helping Tink move to Ft Bragg) at 9:00 PM -Mountain Standard Time- last night, after having gotten to Raliegh-Durham airport about 6AM Eastern Daylight time; and she hadn't slept since waking up in Fayetteville at about 3AM, so not much happened when she got into bed. :nonono:

But she slept quite a bit last night and this morning; so she's feeling kinda "Perky!" :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Well, you're not gonna get any of those kinds of pics; because we were both too busy to hold the camera! :D

But it occurs to me that nobody on this board (except SVTCobra306, Tink and myself) has had the priviledge of seeing Mrs StDr; so I'll remedy this as best as I presently can.

Just a crappy little phone-cam pic; the only ("family-safe") one on my laptop:

View attachment 357155

Obviously, this was taken before she and Cowgirl Tink got together and decided to color each other's hair! I still have to download that shot off Sue's camera....

So kwitcherbtchin' :p

You do realize that once Sue finds out you've posted her picture online for a bunch of lecherous horn-dawgs she is going to :chair:you, :dead:you, :flame:you, :uzi:you, :ban: you from her boudoir and a few other things we thankfully don't have smilies for!

Alas poor Jimmy!:nonono:
I just hope it's quick and painless!:(

:stupid: So with Fritz on this, much less :bang: for the commentary of it being the only family safe pic on your laptop :nonono:

Just not right, DAD!!!!!

Oh and btw, I'm tellin mom....

Tink

Andy: No jukebox in the kitchen; that was taken at the Round Table Pizza place a couple blocks from our house. We were waiting for our pies and I started playing with the phone.

To Fritz and my Brat-Child: Do you REALLY think I post much of anything on this board that I don't tell Sue about??? Let alone her picture???? :rolleyes: Jeeze! For that matter, do you think I keep any part of my life secret from her? Hells bells; I have a hard time surprising her with Christmas and Birthday presents :crazy:

Last Saturday night was the Yuma RregionalMedical Center (Hospital) Foundation Benefit BBQ and Western Dance (This year it was a stop on the Aaron Tippin/Mark Chestnut/Joe Diffie "Rockin' Roadhouse" tour); and it was the first time I had ever been to that event without my lovely Bride. Tink's sister Jessie took off with friends and her boyfriend(I gotta say it, I can't figure out if he's sneakey or just wimpy); Matt disappeared with the FFA guys; and I was all alone. Ended up hanging out with two Jaycee ladies who know me and know Sue and wouldn't get me in trouble all night. Since we were awash in a sea of Doctors, Nurses, Lab Techs, Hospital Engineering Pukes (I used to be one of them); and Hospital Boardroom-Types; the very first thing I did Sunday AM was call Sue and tell her I was out with Missy and Lorie; until they went home to their kids (they're roommates) and I went home with my kids. Too many people know me (and have Sue on speed-dial) at "General Hospital" :nono: so I wanted her to hear it from me first! :nice:

Here's a hint for those of you who haven't been married almost a quarter-century -which includes pretty much everybody watching/posting on this thread- the secret is to have no secrets where your "significant other" is concerned.
Keep that in mind, Andy and Heather.

Glad to see MrsStangDreamin finally make her appearance. Welcome, and congrats on taming that old dog of yours

As for Jimmy :Teh-Win: :banana: :crazy: :banana:

B.T.W The "no secrets" promise is well noted in my keys for success playbook.

B.T.W #2 Even if that wasn't your jukebox :Teh-Win:

:eek: If Jimmy and I don"t keep secrets, why would my posting put an end to picking on him???Besides part of the fun, is everybody and their comments..
I always told my kids "do nothing in front of witnesses, do nothing to draw witnesses, and know where to hide the body..."