MGW over B&M???

• Sponsors (?)

bubba-dough said:
I hate my B&M Ripper Pro. I was trying to give it a real chance (3 weeks) but it sucks. I am going to put my Pro 5.0 back in.

Same here, I'm looking for something better to replace it. Did you not like your pro 5.0 very much? I've been looking at that one or the MGW :cheers:

Vapors said:
Same here, I'm looking for something better to replace it. Did you not like your pro 5.0 very much? I've been looking at that one or the MGW :cheers:
I love my Pro 5.0, although some hate the really small handle, but most handles will fit it. I was using UPR's trick stick with it. I was just wanting to try another shifter, and everyone I know runs the Pro 5.0. So, I was just bidding for s*** and giggles on it on Ebay and got this thing super cheap. Needless to say it will be back on there soon.

I say get a hurst and be done with it .........only shifter I will ever buy again .....PRO5.0s rock too though ....I have not tried a MGW yet but I have only heard 1 bad review about it so I guess for the most part it should be ok .....B&M is a good shifter but not as aggresive for my taste ......