Might be getting a mustang you like this deal??????

joey a

Apr 14, 2007
Well lets start out, this will be my 4th car ive owned and.....MY 1ST Ford:eek:

Started out with a 94 LT1 transam, and got a MINT awd talon and ran 11.9s looking stock:nice: then I traded that for a 2000LS1 camaro......Gutted! Car weighed in a 2,950 with my in it, had boltons with a 4.10 and some sus the car was really flyn for what it was.

Sold that, and its going to be on pinks Prostock john bought the car and Ls1tech is racing corral forum I belive....

So onto my next car, really like mustangs but I dont like mod motor cars...Unless there 96-98 cobras, or 04s.....

I really really want a Notch, but this hatch is going for a great price...

Under 100k

this car is a rare color, medium titanium grey, only available in 91-92. I am the second owner, I am a 35 y.o. adult and the previous owner was a 55 y.o. customer of mine who said " somebody who wants to have fun should have this car"..... It has never been raced, abused or anything, I haven't even spun the tires in it.( I never wanted to replace them!) It has power everything, seats, windows, locks, even the little inflatable lumber bags work.

$3500 takes it, I can't go any lower than that, sorry, the truck I want is $4k.

Good paint, clean interior, comes with a Cobra R hood, and a after market H pipe...

The only bad thing is, it was rust about the size of a qauter on the hatch other rust free:hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

I have pics, just dont know how to post them....

There was more talked about through emails....

Seems like I found a good buy, but its far from me so ill see when I have time to go get it...

"SOUNDS" to good to be true. I would have to see pictures in order to be satisified with the price. Post pics. They tell a diff story

I think we can agree only ford people are the ones willing to pay high prices stangs..

I see some really expensive foxs, I wouldnt pay it but im not really a die hard guy either