MM&FF magazine

Dog bite

Founding Member
Sep 25, 2002
Montreal
Can someone remind me which month came with the red MM&FF license plate in it. It was around March - June this year but I cannot remember which one

I got it but the red on the plate somehow faded and I want to get another one and laminate it with plastic or something to protect the color.

Thanks
Al

• Sponsors (?)

weird

didn't get one? I'm in Montreal, I buy the mag at the mag store and it came in a plastic bag with the red license plate in it. Usually it's not in a plastic bag.

If you have the lastest one (Sept. I think), towards the end, there's an article about suspension mods and a pic of the rear-end of a terminator. The cobra has the exact same plate I'm talking about. In the beginning of the mags, the cougars have some too (yellow) but I guess those are older ones...?

In Montreal, we do not have to put front provincial license plates, so the space is free to put whatever. I have an Ivory white Explorer and the red plate up front come out pretty good:) But I guess the sun and rain got to it pretty quick.

Al

which month was it?

But now, if some of you didn't get anything, I'm thinking I might order the issue and get nothing inside...

Heck, for 5-6$ I'll give it a try anyways. Or maybe if one of you guys has it and willing to part with it, I can send you a pre-postaged paid envelop and 5 bucks or something.

I really liked the look in front of my Explorer and got a lot of turned heads.
Looks cool
Al