Mock Clear Corners...Bought em'...pics inside

snowboarder1988

Jul 10, 2006
California
Since I don't know how to edit the actual title of my old thread, I just thought I'd start a new one.

I went ahead and bought some just to see how thay would come out. Not too bad but I'm still unsure about how much I like them. I'll give them a couple weeks and then I'll decide. Anyways...here ya go...

On a side note...

I've used both on my car. I originally had the reflector cover decals in black to black out my headlights about a 2 years ago lol

i also have nightshades on my tail lights but i WOULD NOT reccommend it. that stuff just keeps pissing me off the more i use it and realize how hard it is to work with :bang: just buy the decal or static cling ones. much more worth it.

Hey TruBlue...I just bought some of that nightshade tint to black out my tail lights, reflector, and third brake light. Haven't had a chance to use it yet...but it doesn't seem like your liking it too much. I thought it was just as easy as painting them to the desired shade and then giving them a couple coats of clear. Is there something I should avoid? thanks.

ClearCornerStickers001.jpg

ClearCornerStickers002.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Looks great! Diggin the 03 Cobra bumpers as well.

I like your sig..I hate black cars too! This weekend I'm going to be glazing the entire car to remove swirl marks and water spots that seem to never come off! Drive 2 miles and she'll be dirty again in no time. But when she's clean I fall in love all over again!

Looks great! Diggin the 03 Cobra bumpers as well.

I like your sig..I hate black cars too! This weekend I'm going to be glazing the entire car to remove swirl marks and water spots that seem to never come off! Drive 2 miles and she'll be dirty again in no time. But when she's clean I fall in love all over again!

Tell me about it! The California Car Duster is my best friend in between washes.