MOD help?

SMOKEDYA

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jul 13, 2003
Tucson AZ
I'm trying to find my thread on when i did my coupe engine bay back in 2007.I searched all my threads and caint find it? Is it from it being so old and no longer exists on s/n? if someone or a mod can find it post it here for me. peace

john:p

What was the thread title?

I searched all the threads you started, & the oldest 1 dated back to 2008? I can search all my threads back to 2004 when I first registered, so I know all of your old threads still exist... Did u have a different user profile before?

Dont remember the title of the thread?I know i looked at all the threads i started and the oldest was 2008. Thats why i didnt know if the mods needed to or could override something to go back further?No i've always been smokedya on here.peace

I took a quick look. I found some going back to before that time, but didn't see the one you're lookin for. I found one later from when you did the engine bay the second time, but not the first. That means it was probably right there and I missed it.

I took a quick look. I found some going back to before that time, but didn't see the one you're lookin for. I found one later from when you did the engine bay the second time, but not the first. That means it was probably right there and I missed it.

second time? do you mean when i installed the 351?I only did the bay in the coupe once,and it was around 3/07 peace

second time? do you mean when i installed the 351?I only did the bay in the coupe once,and it was around 3/07 peace

Don't know. It was an early 2008 thread IIRC. You said you were 'redoing' the engine bay again [as I recall]. So I looked for a thread about the first time you did the engine bay but didn't find one.