mods are here...low 12.1 maybe?

Ruckus46Gt

Nov 26, 2003
Long Island
I hope. Some pics of whats done so far and whats left to do this week hopefully. Battery install isnt 100 percent done because i just got part 2 in the mail today, so didnt put the pannels back in and that. The install on the battery isnt bad just tedious at times, mainly because i had to run to the store to get connectors couldnt use the ones i got because my soddering iron didnt work, then the one place didnt have the size i needed etc. Good thing is found out my stock battery was leaking my battery tray was wet, but caught it before it got on wires and that. Have a red top optima back there now
sspx2585ww5.jpg

how the pos will run when i get the alt wire for the kill switch in
sspx2586ce4.jpg

switch
sspx2587ma4.jpg

pa racing kmember
sspx2588fn6.jpg

kmember with the packing and box was 18lbs...stock kmember is 60lbs. So thats a 87lb saving off the front of the car :)

edit on title....ment low 12's maybe, but am hoping with this very good weather for a 12.1-12.2

Attachments

• sspx2585ww5.jpg
    sspx2585ww5.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 54
  • sspx2586ce4.jpg
    sspx2586ce4.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 52
  • sspx2587ma4.jpg
    sspx2587ma4.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 65
  • sspx2588fn6.jpg
    sspx2588fn6.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 56
  • Sponsors (?)

JayC said:
If that's all you've done it ain't gonna happen:D List you mods and wheel/tire combo:)
26x11.5 et streets on prostsars
15x5 prostars up front
vt stage 2 cams
mac lt's
mac prochamber
bassani catback
steeda pulleys
c&l plenum
accufab 75mm t/b
densecharger
fidanza alum flywheel
tumas clutch setup
frpp alum driveshaft
moser 31 spline axles
detroit true trac
steeda tri ax
eibach drag launch kit
pa racing kmember
tokico illuminas
mm c/c plates
hpm mega bite jr lca
steeda hardcore adj uppers
steeda battery relocation kit
frpp 4.30 gears
pro motion built t45
pro motion quick release quad and firewall adjuster
since the car went 12.5 i've added alum driveshaft,new tranny(old one couldnt power**** 4th and had a broken gear), upper and lower control arms, went from 4.10s to 4.30s, took 50lbs out the car more, battery kit, kmember,quick release adj and firewall adj

hotmustang331 said:
You should go 12.3s @ 108.x I think. Its POSSABLE you could do 12.1, as I know of a fox that went 12.2 @ 106. Its all about the launch.
i think 12.3's are a def but with prep and a nice day around mid to upper 50's it could do it. Car went mid 1.6x's with stock control arms and batter up front with stock kmember. I think its going to go 12.2's but going all out and tring to get a .1

With all the stuff you did since then and did you get your car custom dyno tuned? If not it makes a huge difference. I think 12.0's are in reach! Shoot....I'm almost in the high 12.6's with 17 inch rims now! And that is on the stock short block, heads and cams! Its all in the setup and launch!

"ED"

yeah i would think with a killer tune and your set up 300rwhp should be there and 110+mph traps. GT had that setup and put those numbers down in his 02, a bad clutch was the culprit for ****ty et's though. now the car is a deadly consistent 11.9 car with an auto and ported heads/cams