money and horsepower

• Sponsors (?)

:rlaugh:

what's you definition of cheap?

your best bet would be a used nitrous setup, i've seen some for $300 and no, nitrous doesn't automatically blow up your engine

a 75 shot should be sufficient

Did you really just say that?:jaw: :nono:

Nitrous is cool, but I got rid of it because I wanted the power all of the time. And the only fill station was about 30 minutes away from my house. I say you get a blower :nice:

Sure did, haha. In all honesty last gen F bodies and 5.0 Fox Bodies are the best as far as bang for the buck.

Id rather have a Fox, but its slower to start with than an LS1 car.

Dont worry, I wasnt serious about it. But if you didnt have a Ford/Chevy preference and just wanted a fast car the LS1 F bod is the way to go as far as bang for the buck.

Sure did, haha. In all honesty last gen F bodies and 5.0 Fox Bodies are the best as far as bang for the buck.

Id rather have a Fox, but its slower to start with than an LS1 car.

Dont worry, I wasnt serious about it. But if you didnt have a Ford/Chevy preference and just wanted a fast car the LS1 F bod is the way to go as far as bang for the buck.

LS1's are nice cars, but Fox's are DIRT cheap. You can pick up a nice 5spd for under $2500. Slap on a blower, and you have a $4,000 Chebby eater :D

I have nothing against Chevy, it's just that their cars are more expensive than Fords. Let's face it, Ford cars don't hold their value worth sh1t.

LS1's are nice cars, but Fox's are DIRT cheap. You can pick up a nice 5spd for under $2500. Slap on a blower, and you have a $4,000 Chebby eater :D

I have nothing against Chevy, it's just that their cars are more expensive than Fords. Let's face it, Ford cars don't hold their value worth sh1t.

Foxes arent dirt cheap anymore, a gutted one with flowmasters will probably set you back $4grand nowadays.

If my car could fetch around equal to what I've put into it I would sell it in a heartbeat, and that time has just about come and gone, I would definitely trade my car for a Camamullet or a T/A, and just simply walk any relatively stock 2v'ers.

I love GM motors but I love the Mustang's styling and aftermarket. But dollar for dollar I would prefer a LS1 powered car over my car right now.

I know this is blasphemy to everyone in here, but that is my opinion...