more pics of my trashed 5.0 coupe

• Sponsors (?)

I will have to look but I think there might be some brackets and junk laying in the 86. When BK comes to get it we will figure out what hes lacking. We have plenty of extra stuff.

:hail2: :hail2: thankyou so much man. this is the nicest thing anyone has EVER done for me.

and thankyou stangnet. everyone who has offered help in fixing my carf. it is much appreciated.

Farmers sn95 i dont know if it can be fixed or not man. right now i dont have the money to get it all done so im just gonna swap it into the 86. but i am keeping my notch and hopefully after the first of the year get it fixed, if it can be. i dont know whats gonna be involved in getting it fixed.

once again thanks everyone and i will find someway to re-pay everyone for there generosity. :flag:

ttop88 FTW! awesome man, now if i could get someone to donate a fox to me so that i could actually have one, hahaha.

BK, its too bad about the car. hold onto it though. the less fox's rotting in the junk yard the better.

my alternator bracket, ac bracket and belt tensioner all got ruined. and my e fan is obviously smashed. if anyone has any breckets let me know because im going to need them. thanks for the support everyone. :flag:

im gonna try and get to the junkyard this weekend...if they have a 5.0 there thats complete ill grab them for you.

ttop88: thanks alot man, this is really gonna help keith and me out alot man!!! his notch can be saved, but it will take a miracle to make it right again, mine is so ****ed, the floor pans are bent, the shifter hit the pan and almost punched a hole in it, my dash is almost ruined, my knees hit it and pretty much crushed it, but at least I know I have a (will be soon) worthy donor car to drive......

everybody thanks for everything you guys are doing for us!!!

Well this thread touched me if you need that front clip for the coupe let me know I have an 84 gt and the only thing that is'nt rusted on the whole car is the clip. If you want it come get it I'm only about 30 minutes away from ttop88. Just let me know ahead of time so I can cut it off for you. Later man and good luck.

Well this thread touched me if you need that front clip for the coupe let me know I have an 84 gt and the only thing that is'nt rusted on the whole car is the clip. If you want it come get it I'm only about 30 minutes away from ttop88. Just let me know ahead of time so I can cut it off for you. Later man and good luck.

well i guess i will have to find a bigger trailor. josh's 86gt has some bad rust up front. and the front clip was all hacked up from the previous owner. its not going to take much to get his 86 running and road worthy.

i talked to ttop88 on the phone last night and kinda gave him idea of when i could make it up there. im going to have to get some money up and find a truck. this is probably one of the best stangnet moments ever. i dont even know how to express my graditude towards everyone. and dont even know how to begin to repay you all. THANK YOU so much...

Somehow I completely missed this thread until now.

BK - sorry to see this. I have some parts in my basement that could be of help:

Almost Complete a/c system - compressor, condensor, the lines. Everything but the evap core behind the dash.

Almost new serpentine belt for a/c w/out smog (80.5" I think).

Just as all the other stuff on here, these parts are free. I'll try to cover shipping if it's not too much. BTW - where are you from?