More pics

9 Deuce GT

Dec 10, 2003
Geneva, NY
Took a few more new pics of the car. Thought I'd share.

512479_103_full.jpg

512479_104_full.jpg

512479_105_full.jpg

512479_106_full.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

nice car, i suggest getting a different hood. you have a cobra bumper and saleen wing so the back of the car is almost over-done with the front not balancing it out. saleen wing + cobra rear bumper = flat arse as if it was pinched from the top and bottom

I deff. could. The wife is from Fulton, (only 20 min for Syracuse) and her father owns an FFR Cobra kit car. Is there any cruise ins I should know about?

Wednesday night is a huge cruise in at the Home Depot, I don't usually go out but a good friend lives there and says the turn out is huge!

Friday and Saturday night the Dunkin Doughnuts on Thompson Rd (just south of Carrier circle) Exit 36 of I-90 is packed with every thing from Cuda's to Cobalts. Usually there are a few street races but if thats not your thing the rest of us just hang out and BS. If your out that way stop in sometime

Car looks greats, really good pics, too. I was really looking at the pic, with the willow trees at the head of the lake, thinking that it looks really familiar?! Then I notice that you are from Geneva, NY. My grandparents lived there all of their lives, and I used to go to that recreation area when I was a kid, to fly kites and stuff. That rec areais at the head of Lake George, correct?