MOST HP WITHOUT NOS OR CHARGER???

• Sponsors (?)

350. 350-550 with FI safely....lol so many people have had different experiences with these motors stock...general consensus is 400-430rwhp on any boost/spray setup. Just remember RPM kills rods and detonation will kill your pistons lol

With BASIC boltons, you're looking at 270hp TOPS....with cams 300rwhp is possible, with FULL motor and heads/cams prolly 350 tops... Sad - I know!

What's the most rwhp you can get out of a 03 GT without NOS or a charger?

I've seen an average of 350 or so horses, give or take a few depending on parts used and quality of tune/octane. These are typically full bolt-on setups. With a fully built block and some bitchin' heads and bolt-ons, I could see 400+ happening without the gas or forced induction. You'd be looking at a 12 to 1 comp 110+ octane beast though.

Cause modding is fun :shrug:

Real mods, that actually do something, are a lot more fun than building a motor to handle 1000hp spray/boost but only puts out 300hp NA :rolleyes: Modding for the sake of modding is a ricer mentality; that is how you end up with cars having 3ft tall aluminum wings, more foglights than you can count, and hubcap spinnahs FO SHO? :nice:

FI is a cheap (for the RWHP gain vs. how much a stock car which produces similar power costs), easy (most shade tree mechanics are well enough equipped to install such devices), and provide the best HP/tq gains on these cars (and even hondas :rlaugh:) per dollar!

a 2v N/A does cost the money to build and it is a challenge for high hp numbers but this is the exact reasoning behind doing it,its the underdog.i like to prove ppl wrong and have something that nobdoy else really has,anyone can have an 03 04 cobra with a few bolts ons and be fast,but your seeing more and more of them lately and its like you cant even be different anymore,because everyone that has them does the same mods too.just my personal opinion.

a 2v N/A does cost the money to build and it is a challenge for high hp numbers but this is the exact reasoning behind doing it,its the underdog.i like to prove ppl wrong and have something that nobdoy else really has,anyone can have an 03 04 cobra with a few bolts ons and be fast,but your seeing more and more of them lately and its like you cant even be different anymore,because everyone that has them does the same mods too.just my personal opinion.

I understand what you're saying. Like some would think I'd be better off getting a KB terminator instead of modding my GT. But with all the Mustangs and 03/04 Cobras here, it feels good knowing there's no other car in town like mine.

not much.

350whp with a full on n/a setup (this includes worked PnP heads, race grind cams, higher compression rotating assembly, possibly even a 5.0l stroker kit) and it wont be very street friendly (IE youll need a badass tune and race gas for the high compression).

the 4.6L modular just isnt the greatest motor to try to get power out of naturally. however like shown with the 03/04 cobras, they love boost.

NA 2vs are not worth the cost to build them. i mean spending 10k to have 400rwhp to be different doesnt make sense, when you can achieve the same for about half that, and not lose out on driveability. i just dont see a point in doing it. but to each their own. i personally prefer FI, and after trying it i will probably never own another NA car if im not planning FI in the near future.