Motoblue Exhaust...

• Sponsors (?)

I have read elsewhere that the RS series is pretty loud. (I know...I know...loud is subjective). I am strongly considering the SS series. I heard that they were manufactured by flopro (www.flopro.com). I had a flopro muffler on a previous vehicle and loved it. Not too loud and zero droan. I contacted flopro to see if they had an axle back kit for the mustang. They said yes and sent me a picture of 2 different systems. The pictures are identical to the pictures on the rpmoutlet site for the RS and SS systems. If I can get rpmoutlet to confirm that they are flopro, I will buy them.

I have the SS series and love them! Great muffler and you absolutely can't beat the price!

135447_228_full.jpg

135447_227_full.jpg

VegasGT said:
I have the SS series and love them! Great muffler and you absolutely can't beat the price!

135447_228_full.jpg

135447_227_full.jpg

Were you able to determine who made them or are they stamped Motoblue?

thanks

Never mind. I just noticed your signature said FloPro.

Any droan?

I ordered the SS series last night. They shipped the same day and according to UPS should be here tomorrow. I will put them on this weekend and let you guys know what I think.

VegasGT- thanks for answering all of my questions.

VegasGT said:
Your saying Flo Pro mufflers are made in China? www.flopro.com

some are made in China, some are made in Canada- from what I was told by an inside source- alot of the stainless stuff they sell comes from China-

I mean I cant say too much considering I own two foriegn cars- I am just picky about what goes on my Mustangs- thats all-

if you like them though- its cool- just not my thing- just something I personally would not do- but one man's...well you all know

I have the SS series as well. A great sound, with no drone. No clamps came with mine either. The driver side muffler rod that connects to the hanger was a little long. When it got hot, it expanded causing it to contact the support under the rear bumper. I cut about 1 inch of the rod and have no more problems.

I ordered my SS series on Wednesday from RPMoutlet. They arrived on Friday. I opened the box and was somewhat suprised. I was expecting FloPros, but received Pypes Violaters. At first I was upset because I have heard that the Violaters are pretty loud. I was considering not even installing them and trying to return them, but I have heard very bad things about trying to return items to RPMoutlet.

I decided to go ahead and install them and I am glad I did. They are much deeper than the stock exhaust. They are noticeably louder under acceleration but during normal cruising they are quiter inside the car than the factory exhaust. I also have not noticed any droan.

I will try to post some sound clips in the next couple of days.