Motor Mount Nuts

Luvmy88

Oct 27, 2003
Hey guys,

I'm having a heck of a time trying to find the nuts that secure my 93 convertible motor mounts to the k-member. I've tried the Ford dealer here locally, and he said they can't get them anymore. :bang:

I've been to the hardware stores to try and find a match, but no luck. :bang:

i've tried 50resto, Summit, you name it, and I can't find these stupid nuts! :bang:

Does anyone know the size/thread by chance so I can try and find some that will work?

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

:bs: :bs: :bs: I'm the parts manager at my local Ford dealer (been here 10 years) and THEY ARE AVAILABLE!!! The part # is N803226-S426 Call your guys back with the part # and tell them to figure it out. Or if you don't want to hassle with the idiots, they are 14MM. K? :spot:

Dude you're awesome, thank you so very much.

I have one more part that the dealer also said he could not get. There are to lines on the power steering rack, the pressure hose and return hose. I have a new pressure hose, but a need a new return hose. All I can find is hose cut to length, when I need that hose and the metal line in clamps on to, my old one snapped off. Is there a part number for such a line? (If I'm making sense...)

Thanks again man, I'll come wash you Mustang for you.

Luvmy88 said:
Dude you're awesome, thank you so very much.

I have one more part that the dealer also said he could not get. There are to lines on the power steering rack, the pressure hose and return hose. I have a new pressure hose, but a need a new return hose. All I can find is hose cut to length, when I need that hose and the metal line in clamps on to, my old one snapped off. Is there a part number for such a line? (If I'm making sense...)

Thanks again man, I'll come wash you Mustang for you.

I got my return line at Advance Discount Auto Parts - no problems, they had it in stock. The return line is low pressure, so cut to lenght hose is OK. Don't forget the cooler line that fits in between the rack and the pump, it's a cut to fit & clamp.

Sweet, you guys are awesome, thanks a ton!

I just got my Cobra intake delivered! Woohoo! :banana:

I'm gonna get my baby runnin tonight! Only been 6 months, sheesh

This message board helped me build my pride and joy, thanks again!

Cobra, let me know when you want your ride washed... :hail2: