Moving to Houston...

• Sponsors (?)

No I'll be out thier on Friday afternoon, but ya I have a few things done, but they were done before I got the car it's got a BBK cold Air Intake, Magnaflow x-pipe with Flowmaster tips, Steeda Tri-ax, Steeda pulleys and JMSCHIP tuned it, and on bad spark plugs(the genius who owned the car before me put in the wrong spark plugs)and used tires I ran an 8.6 at 75 M.P.H.

2000GT, welcome to Screwston!

Nope but that meet is large at the Target. I just can't do the car meets during the summer, even the nights are 85* and I don't exactly get my kicks doing street racing. I'll continue running out at HRP or HMP rather than losing my car:flag:

amen bro, btw, I should have let you keep those welds for the front, I dont need them.

Holler at me if your friend still wants my ride.

amen bro, btw, I should have let you keep those welds for the front, I dont need them.

Holler at me if your friend still wants my ride.
That guy at the shop didn't pay attention while putting my tires on and had them rotating the wrong way :rlaugh: Was a odd 60 mile ride home :D
Just let me know when you are set on getting rid of it and it'll be good to go. He asked me about it today (asking year and such) He wants out of the camaro to say the least:)

When you are ready to sell those tires/skinnies, let me know. I didn't realize how dangerous my car was while on regular tires, No spray in 1st gear:nono:

I've rolled through a few times and there were easily over 50 cars, just depends on the weather--pretty much fill the lot up.

The meet on hwy6 is HUGE aswell, though usually has a large amount of ricers attempting to drift and do other things to get the rest in trouble. That meet easily has over 300 cars on Saturday nights at the Burlington coat factory.

I've rolled through a few times and there were easily over 50 cars, just depends on the weather--pretty much fill the lot up.

The meet on hwy6 is HUGE aswell, though usually has a large amount of ricers attempting to drift and do other things to get the rest in trouble. That meet easily has over 300 cars on Saturday nights at the Burlington coat factory.

where is it in specific? I might cruise out there sometime