MPH Stage 2.5 Head/Bassani Header Install #'s

• Sponsors (?)

ADRENLN said:
damn good #'s :nice: i just got my heads installed too, just made a thread about it. i know i asked you this before, but what are all your mods?

All my mods with the new numbers are: Steeda CAI, Accufab TB/Plenum, Steeda Intake Spacer, Steeda Pulleys, Steeda T/A, VT Stage 1 N/A Cams, Bassani Mid Length Headers, Bassani Xpipe, Steeda Cat Back, Modularpowerhouse Stage 2.5 heads, 3:73's and a Superchips tune.

wow thats great! sounds about right. you have more mods then me.

pullies/ intake spacer = about 7

n/a cams prolly at least +10

headers +10 thats about 27 give or take

that would put me over the 300 mark, but just barley. your numbers are good.

i sacrificed power with the blower cams. just to give you a heads up my car feels good im sure yours feels awsome!

i just prolly 10 hp over my set up. just trying to figure how you got so much more then me :D im 275rwhp/300rwtq. those are the mods im lacking. i have cams, they are just blower cams that costed me hp.

Those are some good numbers, especially with the stock lower intake. I've heard the stock lower intake really restricts flow. How is the low end torque and driveability with your setup ?

I think I'm going to do some headwork within the next year. I've been holding off because I'm waiting to see what intake options are comming out. I'm figuring I'll probably do something like Stage II n/a cams, Stage III ported and polished heads, and top it all off with something like a Fox-Lake intake and a tune. Hopefully, I'll break 300rwhp in the automatic. :D

Dark Knight GT said:
Those are some good numbers, especially with the stock lower intake. I've heard the stock lower intake really restricts flow. How is the low end torque and driveability with your setup ?

I think I'm going to do some headwork within the next year. I've been holding off because I'm waiting to see what intake options are comming out. I'm figuring I'll probably do something like Stage II n/a cams, Stage III ported and polished heads, and top it all off with something like a Fox-Lake intake and a tune. Hopefully, I'll break 300rwhp in the automatic. :D

does someone make an aftermarket lower intake??? does it add more HP???

thanks

04gtdrop said:
does someone make an aftermarket lower intake??? does it add more HP???

thanks
At this point in time, no one makes an aftermarket "lower intake". Only complete assembled intakes, like the Fox Lake P-51, Bullit intake, and Reichard sheet metal intake. Thats why I said I'm going to wait a while and see if some company doesn't develop a straight bolt-in lower intake design to increase flow. I'm guessing its only a matter of time, and it will be cheaper than a full aftermarket intake assembly like the ones I mentioned above, which all cost above 1,000 dollars.

those are some sweet #'s. I'm hoping to get about that with my setup. I dont have headers, or all the bolt ons you have, but I'll be running stage 2 n/a cams, and I'll have a little bit higher compression with my npi motor. btw are you still running stock injectors?

Dark Knight GT said:

The driveability is great...I'll post up my dyno sheet on Monday. I was told the guys at Steeda were very surprised at the torque numbers.

crazynorwegian said:
those are some sweet #'s. I'm hoping to get about that with my setup. I dont have headers, or a the bolt ons you have, but I'll be running stage 2 n/a cams, and I'll have a little bit higher compression with my npi motor. btw are you still running stock injectors?

I am still running the stock injectors as well as the stock MAF. They said there was plenty with the 19lb'rs.

BLKsteeda said:
The driveability is great...I'll post up my dyno sheet on Monday. I was told the guys at Steeda were very surprised at the torque numbers.
Alright, cool. A dyno sheet will help me to put things together in my mind. I'm looking to do a similar setup to you and I want the most power n/a I can get, but I don't want a setup that doesn't peak in power till past 6500rpms, cause I don't feel like upgrading the lower part of my motor to rev it that high. I think the most I'm gonna rev this thing to is 6500rpms.

NICE :nice: . Man thats alot of power. Did steeda do all the installation? That had to cost a pretty penny..1850 for the heads, 1000+ for the head instal...and then the tune. Whoo eee thats some serious cash lol. Give us a write up after you can drive it.

Im sitting at 280ish right now. Im about to add some LTs so I look to be in the mid 290s at least. Ill probably never get that far with heads...well N/A anyways. My goal is 300RWHP N/A...I have a few more tricks so i think ill make it. Anyways congrats on the new HP #s...I wonder where they pulled the extra power from? Makes you wonder how Ken B. got 360+RWHP N/A huh lol. Those 2.5 heads flow ALOT, like 230 right?