MPS auto salvage

demon40

Jul 24, 2004
canton, nc
Any body know what's up with Mustang Parts Specialties. There web site hasn't worked in forever and Ive tried to call to call them a couple of time with no answer. Just wondering if they have gone out of business, or what. Hope they haven't good place to deal with. They were a little pricy on some stuff but always had the stuff other people didn't.

• Sponsors (?)

Not tech - moved to talk.

I've been wondering about that myself. They still show cars for sale, so I'm assuming they're still in business. I'm hoping they're just going through a slow period at the moment with parts and business will kick back up in the warmer months. My AC compressor came from them actually, and wasn't too expensive either.

Sorry for posting in the wrong forum. Good to hear you talked to them yesterday. I tried calling them yesterday and got no answer. But glad they are still there. Hopefully it is just a slow time for them with it being cold and things will pick back up in the warmer months. I'll try to give them a call today and see what's up with their web site and all.

I know Ive been waiting for months it seems for their inventory to come back up. Liked them better when they had their different website years back. They used to even do CODs and stuff. They seem too commercialized now.

I've heard conflicting stories about them(the positive ones being in this thread).

I called them about some used Mach I calipers, and they said used calipers and brackets go for $275. Am I just a cheap skate or is that a little steep?

I'd just get a new Cobra kit with rotors from Buyfordracing for $400.