Mr.what do you guys think of this wing

blk9450

Founding Member
Jan 31, 2002
your moms bed
i kinda fabbed it up using a stock wing, made standoffs, shaved my trunk 3rd light and integrated a 12" led strip in the wing , just wanted opinions on it before i finish it up.
i know somebody will call rice, buttell me what you guys think.

• Sponsors (?)

i like it. get a shot from the back, i want to see the leds.

the only thing is the way it comes down to the taillight line. i would try to alter that curve and bring it more to the body line. but thats just me. i know that would be quite a bit of work.

I don't like it either ...... however ..... it would be extremely hot if the WHOLE thing was molded into the decklid .... i.e. SuperStallion decklid. I also agree that something would have to be done to the ends of the spoiler .... like extending them a little.

The thing with this is this...its a GREAT idea. Looks just like the Super stallion spoiler...atleast the idea. But its just the quality of the finish thats throwing people off...if the edges where clean, everything smoothed out, it would look MUCH better.

That being said, i think you would have a better chance of success using a boss spoiler, adding the LED's to that, then putting it on the trunk lid.

But you definately get the unique factor points, its just time now to clean it all up.

Congrats on an original idea. I think you need to tweak it a bit, here and there, to get it exactly where you want it, but really, it's not bad, and in the end, it's what you see as good enough to put on your stang.

Good luck, can't wait to see the final results