Muffler Bearings on eBay

• Sponsors (?)

StangDreamin' said:
Why doesn't the guy have a "Buy It Now" price??? :mad:

I always hate it when I think I've got the winning bid on something, only to have some rat-b****rd outbid me in the final 15 sec's of the auction. Missed out on a cherry '64 Camaro and and abeautifully restored '62 Stang that way..... :bang: :bang: :bang:

Still Dreamin'

Would you like a couple of new, still in the box, mil-spec Dooschitte switches? I've got a few left from when I worked at Grumman on the F-14!:nice:

65stanger said:
Would you like a couple of new, still in the box, mil-spec Dooschitte switches? I've got a few left from when I worked at Grumman on the F-14!:nice:

Are those the Mk III Dooschitte switches??? Because while Tomcats are squid planes and I'm an Army brat; even I know that the original edition and the Mk II version of the Dooschitte just don't.

Now, if these are in fact the Mk II Dooschitte's; I might be interested in doing a little horse-trading..... I've got six 5 gallon buckets of dial tone and 1,000 yards of polypropylene flight line! :p

Still Dreamin'

I bet all the bids are from ricers..they fall for everything and know nothing about motors..as long as it has a ugly as hell wing and a fart can it will smoke a Mustang! (Im in the rice bashing mood tonight!)

StangDreamin' said:
Are those the Mk III Dooschitte switches??? Because while Tomcats are squid planes and I'm an Army brat; even I know that the original edition and the Mk II version of the Dooschitte just don't.

Now, if these are in fact the Mk II Dooschitte's; I might be interested in doing a little horse-trading..... I've got six 5 gallon buckets of dial tone and 1,000 yards of polypropylene flight line! :p

Still Dreamin'

Nope.....they are Mk IV's:nice::nice:

StangDreamin' said:

Still Dreamin'

I'll trade you for 100 yards of Fallopian tubing!

I'd be very careful when bidding on muffler bearings on ebay. Far too often, they are NOT made in the USA, but instead are off-shore copies. While the US made bearings can really wake your car up as well as last several years, the Asian imports usually last a couple weeks, at best. Trust me, you do NOT want to go through the grief of having a muffler bearing spin and weld itself to the rest of the exhaust! I hear that poor-quality MB's were the cause of the downfall of one of the greates vehicles of our time, the Yugo...RIP