Mustang '05 Cammer wheels

Antrax

Dec 13, 2004
I saw in Speed TV last sunday the new '05 Mustang Cammers running in Grand Am and I felt in love with the look of the mesh wheels. My '05 is white and I think a wheel set similar to those will make me happy. Do some one knows where can I get a similar wheels?

Thanks to all.

Diego

• Sponsors (?)

It's not that I don't have money. My wife WRX have a BBS mesh wheels. My problem is that I will not spend another $3000 in a set of wheels that will only last 2 years in Puerto Rico crapy roads. My wife's BBS wheels need to be changed this year.

I like the looks of those wheels, but I'm just looking for a set of wheel that looks like those at a fair price.

Thanks

Diego

Antrax said:
It's not that I don't have money. My wife WRX have a BBS mesh wheels. My problem is that I will not spend another $3000 in a set of wheels that will only last 2 years in Puerto Rico crapy roads. My wife's BBS wheels need to be changed this year.

I like the looks of those wheels, but I'm just looking for a set of wheel that looks like those at a fair price.

Thanks

Diego

I never meant to insinuate that you didn't have the money. My comment is just that those wheels cost entirely too much for what you get. No offense was intended to anyone but BBS/HRE :p

@Infinity02Zinc

Sorry if I sounded offended, I wasn't. So, are we cool? I'm just want a wheel set with that look without breaking the bank. I love the look of the BBS in my WRX but I don't think I got my money well spent because in two years they are all bent and my old '89 10 holes wheels are still in good shape.

I know there should be a similar looking wheels out there. If I can't find them maybe I will get the BBS set.

Thanks to you all.

Diego

Antrax said:
I saw in Speed TV last sunday the new '05 Mustang Cammers running in Grand Am and I felt in love with the look of the mesh wheels. My '05 is white and I think a wheel set similar to those will make me happy. Do some one knows where can I get a similar wheels?

Thanks to all.

Diego

Yeah I ordered mine from streetdreams I have attached the link. I paid about $750 apiece for them. I saw those grand am stangs in person and I fell in love with the look of them. They are also real real lightweight. I went away from the blings it seems like every mustang has the chromes these days so I went with the silver finish.I got 275 tires in the rear and 255s in the front I got the 17 inch ones. Check my garage out for pics. Here is the link where you can purchase them.http://www.streetdreams.org/display.php?s=BBS&r=LM&fin=Silver

For something close with the mesh look, search for HP Racing EVO rims, I think you can get a set of those for around 800 at www.wheelguyz.com. Also, if you check tirerack, there are a couple rims on their site that are the mesh style www.tirerack.com, that arent 1000 a piece.

I am like you, even if I can/could afford it, I wouldnt pay that kind of dough for rims, that is just me.

Sam

Thanks you to all. It's great to find so many Mustang fans like me.

97kobra - Those wheels are a killer, but still a grand each it's out of the question. Killer non the less.

sacrstang - BBS wheels are good looking, but I think the fikse fm/10 are the ones in the Cammers. Those are the one in my wife's WRX. After 2 years of pot holes and my wife's lead foot I will need a new set. I paid $785 ea. so I'm not that happy to get her a new set.

sams66 - Thanks for the recomendation. I saw a nice set in Tire Rack for around $300 a pop. Maybe I could get me a set and another for my wife for the price of one BBS set.

Diego

The ASA AR1's maybe a winning pakage. I have the looks and for $230 ea. you can ask for more. If you add that ASA use BBS technology in the making of the wheels I think I'm sold. I could get a wheel set for both of us.

Thanks for all of you.

Diego