Mustang car clubs and random thoughts..

• Sponsors (?)

03yellowvenom said:
YW and yes Cory is the boss man:hail2: Well I hope the weather holds out for you but dont feel bad the winds are blowing hard wright now in portland /beaverton and possibly 60mph winds here too. But hang in there monday next week on threw the week there saying mid to upper 50's and sunny , time to put another coat of wax on my truck:nice: :)

Me and my Pony survived...and so did the horses out at the barn and DAMN I need a Stang FIX. My car was clean until all these storms started & I had to pull the cover off it. You'd never know it was clean now. I guess I'll be doing a serious wash job this week...like I need more to do...:rolleyes:

Alice Colby said:
Me and my Pony survived...and so did the horses out at the barn and DAMN I need a Stang FIX. My car was clean until all these storms started & I had to pull the cover off it. You'd never know it was clean now. I guess I'll be doing a serious wash job this week...like I need more to do...:rolleyes:
Glad you and your pony survived and your horses. That must be alot work taking care of all of your toys. I dont feel so bad only having to take care of one truck and a Siamese terrorist cat lol

Hi, my name is Chris :lol:

But seriously, my name is easy to catch. I am looking forward to getting together with people and just hanging out, BSing, and talking cars. There is a lot that I want to learn. I have cruised by Beaverton Starbuck's here and there but never saw any Mustangs, however the ricer congregation sure have given me quite a few dirty looks driving through the parking lot. I sense a little bit of hatred for the domestics.

I have wanted to cruise up to the Couv and meet up with some of the people here near the mall, but I keep hearing about the cops driving everyone away and threatening to issue tickets which I think is a little lame. Not sure if they have the right to do that to people hanging out in a private parking lot where there are no illegal activities taking place (at least as far as I know). It's a shame that a lot of cops think people are all there meeting up just to organize street racing and what not. I like to hang out, BS, look at cars, and just chill. I guess that's against the law.

Is there really ANY place where people can park, hang out, and BS without being razzled? I am looking forward to the gears moving on the car club and such. It would be great to get to know new people, since I never really went out much when I was married. Ex-wife was a little paranoid and got dramatic when I would leave the apartment and cruise around, go to the store, and run other miscellaneous errands. Now that I am free, it's time to have some FUN :nice:

Hello to all

Well I certainly am looking forward to a get together, this weather is driving us all crazy. I have a confession to make:rolleyes: I just put a little boy in his place:rolleyes: check out 2005 talk for a good laugh. I loved every minute of it:D :SNSign: :rolleyes: :hail2:

03yellowvenom said:
Glad you and your pony survived and your horses. That must be alot work taking care of all of your toys. I dont feel so bad only having to take care of one truck and a Siamese terrorist cat lol

I also have a black half siamese WITCH. If i had to move and couldn't take her with me....not a good ending for her. She is that hard to deal with, no one would be able to get close to her with out getting hissed at, slapped with claws or bit. She even hisses at me when company comes in.LMAO

Alice Colby said:
I also have a black half siamese WITCH. If i had to move and couldn't take her with me....not a good ending for her. She is that hard to deal with, no one would be able to get close to her with out getting hissed at, slapped with claws or bit. She even hisses at me when company comes in.LMAO
Thats a Bummer, my Siamese is pretty kool guess I got lucky although he thinks he's the chit, major attitude but never hissed or raised a paw at me. I think he knows better or i'd get that pit bull I've always wanted.Actually He thinks hes a dog I think, maybe he's my doberman reincarnated. He's the complete opposite of what you'd think a cat would be especialy a Siamese follows me everywhere and waits by the door for me to come home lol...Sorry couldnt help but post some pics
he's such a ham:D edit... had to pull the pics he got mad at me..lol

03yellowvenom said:
Thats a Bummer, my Siamese is pretty kool guess I got lucky although he thinks he's the chit, major attitude but never hissed or raised a paw at me. I think he knows better or i'd get that pit bull I've always wanted.Actually He thinks hes a dog I think, maybe he's my doberman reincarnated. He's the complete opposite of what you'd think a cat would be especialy a Siamese follows me everywhere and waits by the door for me to come home lol...Sorry couldnt help but post some pics
he's such a ham:D

Nice pics of your ham:lol: Got my Stang fix today, tomorrow is clean it day, just couldn't pass up the sunshine even if it wasn't spotless. My cats mother was an attitude too, but they didn't tell me that when I got her:shrug:

Alice Colby said:
Nice pics of your ham:lol: Got my Stang fix today, tomorrow is clean it day, just couldn't pass up the sunshine even if it wasn't spotless. My cats mother was an attitude too, but they didn't tell me that when I got her:shrug:
Thanks that one pic I was looking all over for him and was getting ready for bed and I said the hec with him went to my room and there he was already in bed under the covers......Well atleast you got to enjoy the sunshine with your cruise in your stang today I bet that starfire red looked awsome in the sun:nice: Ya I washed and waxed mine today, dang thats alot of truck.

03yellowvenom said:
Thanks that one pic I was looking all over for him and was getting ready for bed and I said the hec with him went to my room and there he was already in bed under the covers......Well atleast you got to enjoy the sunshine with your cruise in your stang today I bet that starfire red looked awsome in the sun:nice: Ya I washed and waxed mine today, dang thats alot of truck.

Check my new post out, quite interesting news. The little boy I ragged on this morning took it quite well, so I guess you could say he'll be an o.k. member when he gets his toy.:lol: