Mustang is down for the count and it's Capri FTW!!!!!!!

The Bohr model of the atom strictly applies to the simplest possible atom - Hydrogen - consisting of one proton and one orbiting electron. What of more complex atoms with more protons and electrons? Although their detailed structure is quite involved due to the complicated interactions amongst the constituents, the ideas of quantum theory discussed so far, augmented by one further assumption called the Pauli Exclusion Principle, are surprisingly successful at explaining some qualitative features.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Frankie... its prolly too late in the thread already but..

remember a few weeks ago when I made a thread.. pretty much identicle this?

My DD Saturn blew a water pump so I get the Mustang out just to find the clutch is ungodly stiff and someone busted my headlights out... :nonono:

Well, now I KNOW that you KNOW how I felt... like u said before :rolleyes:

Lets jump in a pod together... or something weird like that.. it would fun. I think.. Oh, and get ur daughter to jump in too..

please?

Hey Frankie... its prolly too late in the thread already but..

remember a few weeks ago when I made a thread.. pretty much identicle this?

My DD Saturn blew a water pump so I get the Mustang out just to find the clutch is ungodly stiff and someone busted my headlights out... :nonono:

Well, now I KNOW that you KNOW how I felt... like u said before :rolleyes:

Lets jump in a pod together... or something weird like that.. it would fun. I think.. Oh, and get ur daughter to jump in too..

please?

Yeah, I remember. :( Cars... :rolleyes:

Lets dooo eet! :nice: :SNSign:

What tools do you need? As long as you've got a set of jack stands, plenty of sockets, and the parts you're gonna need to swap in, you're pretty much good to go. The tranny, itself, ain't that heavy at all; if a scrawny little dude like me can drop the thing on his chest and wiggle out from under the car on his own, I figure anyone can manage it.

I could volunteer to help with the install one of these weekeds, but bear in mind that I do charge in beer... :D

A friend of mine is going to help me do it. He just has other cars that are before mine. I might need help installing the exhaust on my Capri tho. It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow. So if it's possible, I might need that X pipe on Sunday. (have a damnable family reunion to go to Saturday. :nonono:)

I will supply you with plenty of beer if I need help on the Capri. :flag: :SNSign:

No, I will NOT drive it missing a tailpipe. It's not that bad. It's not like its dragging on the ground. lmao It just looks crooked...
View attachment 393015

Yes, smog is an issue, dammit. I'm looking into new exhaust right now.

DryerHose.jpg

+

zipties.jpg

=

New Exhaust for FrankenStang!