Mustang V6 vs. Integra GSR

02ponypackage

Apr 7, 2005
Florida
i raced a Integra GSR today with the kids gf in the car...he starting flooring it a little in front of me so did i catching up...at the lite i told him all that exhaust is doing is making noise...and his gf smiled and laughed....he didnt like that to much...Next light i asked if he was going on the highway he said no then said i wouldnt wanna embarass you then I said please unless its a Type R with mods then I doubt it he shrugged and said well its a GSR...im thinking hmmm w/e....I say thats nothing he shruggs...and says well you have twice the engine i said no i dont he asked its a V6 ? i said yeah but I can race a GT...he has this look on his face of determintation and his girlfriend ask him something as says I can beat him...I look at him like wha ? I said you wanna run now he shrugged again why not...gf all smiling and happy....light green open road....1st gear i let roll then 85%throttle cuz no Tlok...then floor the rest...im half a car....shift into 2nd and real soon 1 1/2 car lead looking back and waving saying bye bye....his gf wasnt smiling nemore tho : / she must be upset he lied saying he can beat me...silly guy...eaten by a V6...he probably thought he would win...

I have a Pypes O/R Xpipe...Mac cai...dual Flowmasters....Steeda shifter...Sniper tune

He had a catback prolly with a non catted downpipe because it was smelling and smoking like ****...when he full throttled it a puff comes out....but i didnt bother asking what he had because i no the car stock runs low 15's and I rather take things by suprise.... but the exhaust system I can see he had and not just a muffler...and a upset gf from her lil bf lying saying he can win then gettin handed

• Sponsors (?)

I no I dont like doing stupid things like that on the road because off all the downsides....and no video because i was driving home from class and he musta just got out as well...i think he was upset when i told him all his muffler does it make noise...because he kept gassing it while i was next to him and it was annoying as hell so then i did the same giving his gf the smile and his gf smiled back he didnt take to well to that esp. when I said all it does it make noise and she looked at him and he had nothing to say lol .....so you cant let some1 punk u in front of your gf....so he thought he had a chance when i said its not a GT...the part that made me race was he said he would embarass me....even tho he thought it was a GT at 1st then The I remark its doesnt have twice the cylinders...being smart he caught on and said its a V6 ?....1st clue not to mess should be the SNIPER TUNING sticker on the window(thats the only modification I show I have not like others with every company part)....I had to lay it down with his gf in the car as a witness....I know those cars are quick in stock form tho his wasnt quick enough even with bolt ons...sometimes you gota show someone that theres more then just a V8 mustang...V6's can be fast too just another notch...next is the Type R integra...I know those run in the 14's with the 99-04 GTs so I will wait for some more bolt ons and another tune