mustang week CRASH thread!!!

• Sponsors (?)

After last year i figured the cops would have shut that section down and had a presence....if they don't throw cops out their next year then that is one bum f & % k police dept. Thats 2 people in 2 years sent to the hospital because idiots can't drive and show off for cameras.

DropTopPony said:
After last year i figured the cops would have shut that section down and had a presence....if they don't throw cops out their next year then that is one bum f & % k police dept. Thats 2 people in 2 years sent to the hospital because idiots can't drive and show off for cameras.

Yeah I thought after last year they would step it up right in that area. I only saw one patrol unit take one cruise through that area, and once around the mall and then left. That was all I saw, but after the wreck they had around 4-6 patrol units in the highway, one shooting radar right down the road from where the take-off's were happening at.

There was almost another wreck in the same spot on Thursday. Some guy turning right at the light, gunned it, lost control and totally looped it around right after the intersection. He was lucky he was going slow enough that he could save it.

I dunno, its was pretty insane. But... people do make mistakes and whatnot, just a shame it happened again. I know the guy felt terrible about it, I could see it in his face. And the guy in the SUV actually handled it pretty well from what I saw. He didnt get out and kick the guys ass or anything, lol.

Crzyhrse said:
The exact same intersection as the accident last year. What 'tards. Maybe he should sell it and buy a 6 cylinder. Maybe he can control it then. :nonono:

:lol:

Thats funny right there, haha.

But I disagree, lol. I have two freinds that have 6 banger Mustangs and they drive 10x more agressive than people with V-8 Mustangs. Add that with the fact that the stock 6 cyl. suspension sucks, and it can get scary.

that almost wreck is something, lol

but the other guy, I'm curious about. he was going straight and then all of the sudden the car took a good turn to the left. I wonder what got it to do that. I'm sure that he wasn't gonna go a donut.

and all this time I thought I was retarded some times... kinda glad those tards did that, makes me feel better about my driving habits.