My 06 is in!!!

Looper33

Jun 15, 2005
Been lurking here for a while since I ordered my 06 from Marple Ford in PA back in June. Dealer just called me letting me know it's in today - I can pick it up after 6PM!! I can't stop smiling!!! Black GT, Manual, Dark Charcoal Interior, IUP, 18" fanblades. Thanks to all for their help in ordering the car and thanks in advance for helping me make it faster.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the warm welcome! Just had time this morning to snap a quick shot of the front with the fanblades. Got up at 5:00 AM and had 59 miles on it by the time I got to work at 7:00 though I live about 2 miles from work

Attachments

• 06stang.jpg
    06stang.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 245
Ordered ours June 10th. Built August 8th. Arrived at the dealer August 15th. My dealer who is believe it or not a respected dealer says Ford will be cranking these cars out and getting them to the dealers much faster than 2005 models. So far the dealer has been right on the money.

I know, I know but we don't have pictures.

I'll give you a little hint as to what it looks like. It looks just like a 2005 Mustang GT but it's a 2006. We ordered a 2005 under the X-Plan and then changed it to a 2006 on June 10th. It cost us $230.00 more for the 2006. Priority number went from a 40 on the 2005 order to a 12 on the 2006 order.

I disagree with the comments about those wheels, I think they look great!
Those are the ones we saw on the preview of the car in 03' at the autoshow, and I was very disappointed that they didn't come on the 05'. I would love to know how much it would be to get them for mine, want to trade? by the way are they 18" or 17"?