Build Thread My 1986 T-top Build - Lasting Memories

• Sponsors (?)

Kentucky is pretty lax on booze in the main city's- but get out in the rural areas (where I live) and you will run into dry county's and no beer sales on Sunday's etc. and most craft beers are at Kroger rather than the liquor stores
So, what you're saying is Sunday is Shine day?

Reactions: 1 user
You're a smart man Chris!

So, what you're saying is Sunday is Shine day?

I have my moments lol

I won't lie- I've bought many of those off the shelf liquor store "shines".. And they all taste like paint thinner to me lol. But I do like putting peaches etc in the jar of thinner and stashing it in the freezer for a week. Makes for a tasty Sunday buzz lol

Reactions: 1 user
Me, my bastard and my b*tch, together again
image.jpg

Hopefully the next picture will be the tub with the seam sealer sprayed on it.

One thing I noticed, new seam sealer has a bit of new car smell to it. And sht, by the time I'm through with Doby, it'll essentially be a new car.

I got bored for a moment and seam sealed everywhere I welded in the interior. Just can't be too safe, says Dave's anal side.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
The seams look great, what gun was that? Also, since your wife is turning the big 5.0 you buy her the 50 anniversary 5.0....makes sense to me haha.

Reactions: 3 users
The seams look great, what gun was that? Also, since your wife is turning the big 5.0 you buy her the 50 anniversary 5.0....makes sense to me haha.
She would like that! Maybe if she starts cooking pancakes for me instead.....

I'll have to look at the gun, I borrowed it from a guy at work. I've already taken it back.

I have an older picture of Doby from the pre-primer/in bondo stage for those that are interested in it. This is quite some time ago....
image.jpeg

I have to try to get a pre work picture. Got to find out if they exist.

Reactions: 3 users