Build Thread My 1986 T-top Build - Lasting Memories

That's alright Allen, you're looking out for me, that's nice of you.

I just keep thinking of the early 90's. I had a 351w powered 79 hatchback. It literally was a drag car roller that i bought to make a street racer out of- before things went bad with street racing. This car was gutted. Rolled aluminum dash, racing seat, fire extinguisher. I sank my truck in a big bar ditch like Tom Cruise did the porsche in risky business (long story)... and I had to dd that car for three months until the u-boat came out of the shop.

Ah, man was I glad to get that truck back.

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Dave what can I say- in your 6 months here you have made life long friends- and all I've done is ask dumb questions and make terrible suggestions. All while not being very observant :)
One last,.....You're the one with the screen name.....You chose it,...You posted a pic in your avatar.

Next time,...just start with "kick me" instead.

One last,.....You're the one with the screen name.....You chose it,...You posted a pic in your avatar.

Next time,...just start with "kick me" instead.

I got davedacarpainter from starting an eBay account about fourteen years ago. I need simple, so I tried Dave, nope, that's used. Dave the painter, that's used. Dave the car painter, nope, sonofabitch, that's used too! Ah, but davedacarpainter, now that one is alllllllll mine baby.

Oops, reread your post, you're not referring to me at all, were you Mike?

I got davedacarpainter from starting an eBay account about fourteen years ago. I need simple, so I tried Dave, nope, that's used. Dave the painter, that's used. Dave the car painter, nope, sonofa****, that's used too! Ah, but davedacarpainter, now that one is alllllllll mine baby.

Oops, reread your post, you're not referring to me at all, were you Mike?
Drink the punkin beer slooower Dave,

Reactions: 1 users
Alrighty then!!! I got two pieces of "Not burned" pizza in me (damn good if I might say) Got my fencing mask on,...sharpened my fencing foil,......ready to jab somebody squarely in the nuts......whose ready?
34.gif

I thought my screen name was very "Descriptive" of my current mustang.
If I still had one of my fox body's - I guess my name coulda been "TwistedUpRotBoxGT" lol :D
Lets get one thing straight....I've listened to you on several occasions when you suggested something,.....(mostly I've ignored you),.But I have actually implemented a few of your raggedy suggestions,.....

I'm still cussing you,...but I'm trying to be considerate.

Reactions: 2 users
I thought my screen name was very "Descriptive" of my current mustang.
If I still had one of my fox body's - I guess my name coulda been "TwistedUpRotBoxGT" lol :D
I agree with Mike, What sized tires would I be running on Doby if you wouldn't have stuck your nose in there?

Now be careful, Mike, euphemistically again, has whipped out his "Fencing Foil" and is looking to jab somebody in the nuts!:eek::nono: No says the finger!