My buddys 347 Vert

• Sponsors (?)

TYVM - I now am convinced I need to have the shop adjust my f**king borla tips so they're INSIDE the side skirt. Stupid dumbass retards telling me they look better sticking out. My ass.

That hood is SEX. It's like looking at my ride 2 years down the road - kind of what I want to do to her. Sweet pics - post more please.

I love the Car! If it had ANY and i mean ANY other hood it would look a million times better. That hood ruins the car in my book with the nostrels that close they really start to look like nostrels i thought it was going to sneeze on me! Otherwise real nice.

LOl, if that is saleen then saleen has gone ricecakes in my o. A coupla flares her or there ok, but I would be pulling most of that stuff off. To each his own. We're all different. I also don't like the "light bar." It's great until you crash and it jams into your mellon. I guess I am more of a purist.

Pokageek said:
LOl, if that is saleen then saleen has gone ricecakes in my o. A coupla flares her or there ok, but I would be pulling most of that stuff off. To each his own. We're all different. I also don't like the "light bar." It's great until you crash and it jams into your mellon. I guess I am more of a purist.

That Saleen bumper is a factory style peice, i see absolutely no rice involved with that....i don't want to get into my explanation of rice and all, but being a purist doesn't excuse an overuse of the word rice....

again, the hood is not in my taste, and a few others think the same way as i do, but if he enjoys it, then it's fine....i by no means call it rice, it just doesn't appeal to me

rice is an attitude, not a car part

xr8d302 said:
That Saleen bumper is a factory style peice, i see absolutely no rice involved with that....i don't want to get into my explanation of rice and all, but being a purist doesn't excuse an overuse of the word rice....

again, the hood is not in my taste, and a few others think the same way as i do, but if he enjoys it, then it's fine....i by no means call it rice, it just doesn't appeal to me

rice is an attitude, not a car part

Ok, so if rice is simply attitude and not a car part then this car is not rice? Have to disagree with you there.

http://www.anti-rice.com/rice13/Mustang-Ricer-2.jpg

Everyone is entitled to their own definition of rice and mine is that front bumper whether saleen or viper makes it. But I respect your opinion even though I don't agree with you on that point. Back to the car, it is a very nice car and I am not calling it rice as a whole but to me that front bumper looks like rice.

I didn't mean to po anyone. I just don't like the front bumper. But I will retract my reference to rice if that makes him feel better. But you can't tell me rice is not a car part when you look at the link I posted, lol. PEACE.:SNSign:

p.s. Am I digging deeper? The thread did ask for opinions...o well.