my car has teh attitude problem too now...

couple more pics

august15030.jpg

august15026.jpg

august15027.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Damn, car looks sick. Hood looks perfect on your car.

thanks man, much appreciated!

Holy crap that looks amazing. :nice:

I love the silver FR-500s, too. Someone on here has a silver new edge GT with the silver fr-500s, and he has pretty much made me decide that if I ever change rims, that's what I'm going with. Hands down.

thanks...i was iffy about going with silver but i have to admit, it turned out to be a great choice!

thanks again guys! N8 you were right about the silver.. and steeda, headlights are in the works(finally) and i treid the mach 1 delete but really didnt like it cause it made it look like there was just a big hole under my hood...guess it just wasnt my style :shrug:

Now all you need is a blower again LOL!!

thats been crossing my mind a lot lately and something may be in the works...

reposting with better lighting:

gfhnfxgnxfggfxnfngfngn.jpg

gfncfngmgnngcngcf.jpg

damn dude you made those look effin sick!

oh how i miss daytona and the ponce inlet. Your car looks sick!!

thanks man! i usually go there every weekend or so...on the new smyrna side of the inlet they turned it into a dog beach so i usually take my dog out there

oh yea nightshifter lookin bad@ss, i was born and raised in tampa. drove through daytona in may for vacation from NC, i miss the palm trees and the moss hangin from the oak trees.
but 98cobra what did you do for wheels

thats been crossing my mind a lot lately and something may be in the works...

damn dude you made those look effin sick!

thanks man! i usually go there every weekend or so...on the new smyrna side of the inlet they turned it into a dog beach so i usually take my dog out there

im comin down in november for the turkey run! I love new smyrna too. I love to walk to board walks!...its a big change from walking around kingston,ontario,canada! Especially when i go down in march...its -20c here and +25 there

I love the south

oh yea nightshifter lookin bad@ss, i was born and raised in tampa. drove through daytona in may for vacation from NC, i miss the palm trees and the moss hangin from the oak trees.
but 98cobra what did you do for wheels

thanks! nice, i head over to tampa every now and then...i love it over there

im comin down in november for the turkey run! I love new smyrna too. I love to walk to board walks!...its a big change from walking around kingston,ontario,canada! Especially when i go down in march...its -20c here and +25 there

I love the south

let me know when you get here and we might meet up for a bit..id love to see4 your car in person!

race star industries 15x3.75 with a 165/80 tire, and 15x8 with 275-50 drag radials...

pics will be up asap when they come in:nice:

thats going to be a sick effing set up :nice: