My car is in pieces and I'm feelin a little down..

• Sponsors (?)

Dammit... now I'm depressed. I finally got the new motor all stuffed in there and she sounds really good but I gotta tune with that POS TwEECer R/T and haven't had the time to screw with it.

I just got my laptop back but it looks like I'll be taking a trip in the near future that will keep me from getting to it even longer.

With winter setting in and being way up in northern Nowhere with no dyno to speak of...

Lemme see... what are the bright sides.... Hmmm....

Heater core is broke and bypassed... I can work on that this winter.... 5 lug conversion.... could hopefully work that this winter and get some nice wheels on....

Once I am able to make some progress on the tuning, I have another (much smaller) pulley to put on the blower... :D Untuned and making only 3 lbs of boost, the thing put down 400 to the wheels on a Mustang dyno at roughly 4500 RPM with no indication it was going to fall off (combo is designed to make power all the way to 7000)...

Big list... one or more of you asshats gotta move up here and give me a hand... I'm surrounded by ricers.

Daggar said:
Dammit... now I'm depressed. I finally got the new motor all stuffed in there and she sounds really good but I gotta tune with that POS TwEECer R/T and haven't had the time to screw with it.

I just got my laptop back but it looks like I'll be taking a trip in the near future that will keep me from getting to it even longer.

With winter setting in and being way up in northern Nowhere with no dyno to speak of...

Heater core is broke and bypassed... I can work on that this winter.... 5 lug conversion.... could hopefully work that this winter and get some nice wheels on....

Once I am able to make some progress on the tuning, I have another (much smaller) pulley to put on the blower... :D Untuned and making only 3 lbs of boost, the thing put down 400 to the wheels on a Mustang dyno at roughly 4500 RPM with no indication it was going to fall off (combo is designed to make power all the way to 7000)...

Big list... one or more of you asshats gotta move up here and give me a hand... I'm surrounded by ricers.
too damn cold is all i got to say

i wouldnt get anything done seeing as i would be wearing so many clothes i dont know how i would put my shoes on or go to the bathroom:notnice:

Happiest day of my life (not really but hey it's the internet) was when the local chasis dyno opened 5 miles from my home..oh happy day:). Now back to you daggar, no worries..spring is only 140 days away :)
Here's a pic of my exhaust, cause I'm actually bored enough to take a picture of PS fluid stained Lt's for my before and after pics....this will officially be my last sick day EVER...oprah is on so I have to go.
View attachment 429924

Daggar said:

DUDE u got any pics of this beast???

sorry no chance in hell im movin up there!!! i did get a job offer in Texas tho :shrug:

90mustang_GT5.0 said:
DAGGAR You have no voice here!

--moved to trash --

lol j/k... cheer up everyone and just be happy we all have eachother to talk to!!! im happy!!!

Banned-ash.jpg

:D

1990Coupe said:
DUDE u got any pics of this beast???

sorry no chance in hell im movin up there!!! i did get a job offer in Texas tho :shrug:

Yeah... I've got pics of the build and crappy sound clip that I can post.

I was kinda waiting until things were more "complete" but I suppose I could go ahead and start a thread and add to it while the refinement is in progress.

If I get the chance, I'll start dragging the pics together 2nite.