My car is in pieces and I'm feelin a little down..

DMAN302

My mom says thanks for the pearl necklace.
Nov 8, 2003
windsor, Canada
Well lets just say that LT removal is just a much more frustrating job than I remember. 2-1/2 hours later they sit on the floor, soon to be out for ceramic coating, and my steering rack out to repair a leak originating from where the steering knuckle enters into the rack. Anyhow I HATE when the cars in pcs...and yet every yr I end up pulling the damn thing apart for one thing or another. Just your basic home from work sick, cars all apart, bored, depressed, rant. :)

• Sponsors (?)

DMAN302 said:
Well lets just say that LT removal is just a much more frustrating job than I remember. 2-1/2 hours later they sit on the floor, soon to be out for ceramic coating, and my steering rack out to repair a leak originating from where the steering knuckle enters into the rack. Anyhow I HATE when the cars in pcs...and yet every yr I end up pulling the damn thing apart for one thing or another. Just your basic home from work sick, cars all apart, bored, depressed, rant. :)
Mine is at my buddys shop. Just a frame right now.

you just gotta be cool calm and collective!!! gather all you thoughts, and be one with yourself....

just kidding... sucks your feeling down about it... if i had half the balls i'd start tryen to put the s/c back on... i really dont want to wrench on the car untill i learn 40% more then only the 2.866 % i know now... lol, good luck putting your puzzle back togeather!

If life were as easy to assemble as a mustang and it's drivetrain I'd be a very wealthy man...with many many many women (and wife would approve and support me)...I am just SO anal about my garage queen, that when ever she's not just 'so' I get rattled...it's all worth it in the end....april.....oh lord, where are the coookies.

DMAN302 said:
Too late I'm all stuffed from cream cheese pita's (damn the creamy flavor) and two bags of recently discovered recess (spelling off I'm sure) peanut butter cups...I feel dirty.

you need teh pepto...

dont feel bad im bummed at work, working for a company slowly falling into the abyss, not knowing when my job will end, all while my car sits at home, its not running right, and i have no idea why so i cant drive it.. aw man thinking about it has me depressed now.. :(

i hate being depressed.... at least its not the "i wanna sell the stang" depression....

well if it keeps running (or lack there of) like crap it will get there..

*closes door to depression annoymous*

ill be here a while :(

Strype said:
My life sucks... where's that alien spaceship I ordered :mad:

My life sucks too. Can I hitch a ride when it shows up?

DMAN, my car's on blocks cause I had to take two tires off and put them on my '04 and I can't start it either until I buy a new battery. I know, it's not as bad as being in pieces but it's still bad. I'm too poor to buy tires. Or a battery. How sad is that? :( :bang:

Life <--- :ban: