My Car

68FBJJZ109

May 2, 2005
Easton, PA
Here are some pictures of my car. I am posting them to cheer up a friend, and I figured its time to show everyone here at Stangnet the car since I get alot of the information I need from it. My friens and I refer to it as the Shelby Boostang. Should give all the higher end imports, 03-04 Cobra's and new shelbys a good show. Hopefully of its sweet rear.

• Sponsors (?)

NoVaEaTer, the seats pretty nice, They do pretty good job of holding you in, though to be honest i won't know for sure till i can drive it with the harnesses. There pretty comfortable as well though i haven't sat in them for longer then like 15 minutes. Also there a bit high, so ill have to modify the seat platforms.

86bluecobra, a intercooled Turbo Charged Dart block based 331 stroker. With all forged internals, and a custom ground cam for the motor, turbo, and intake setup. The heads depend on which friend I can buy the block and rotating assembly off of. And running a stand alone EMS hopefully another used one will pop up in the area. Thats the genearl out line if you want more specifics just ask.

Here are some better pictures:
http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r59/68fbjjz109/