my Cobra II burnout

awesome, I will definately get you a copy of the movie. Let me know when you need my address an junk. I noticed that your from Anacortes WA I hope I'll be able to see your car at some point this summer at a show, maybe pony trails or something that weekend.

• Sponsors (?)

yea ill post my movie once my lazy friend gets it lol, he's not really lazy just busy, next time remind me not to post stuff like this until I actually have what im talking about.

Oh yeah, IICrazy, did you go to pony trails last summer, I was there just not in my II, i was in my 71 Coupe, it was sort of an ugly green with primer fenders and trunk lid. What were you in, maybe I saw you. I think if you were there we met, I talked to all the II guys, and if i didnt then i got pics of their cars lol. I think I'll bring my Cobra next time, I didn't see nearly enough II's on top of that I was talking to a II guy and he sounded mad that I didnt bring mine, YEESH! Did you go to th car shows, if so what calss were you in, i was in projet class.

Chris

IICrazy said:
Dano if you send me the tapes I can do all of the work and put them on the DVD that I'm making, so far it's just a documentary on the mustang II and a short buildup of my car. I'll pay for shipping, and return your tapes.

IICrazy, :nice: If you'll send me a copy when your done with your DVD You can use all the burnout video you want from my car at the track. Interested? I also have a short DVD I made myself of my II at the track set to "I cant drive 55" music. Let me know. [email protected]

1WildII said:
Oh yeah, IICrazy, did you go to pony trails last summer, I was there just not in my II, i was in my 71 Coupe, it was sort of an ugly green with primer fenders and trunk lid. What were you in, maybe I saw you. I think if you were there we met, I talked to all the II guys, and if i didnt then i got pics of their cars lol. I think I'll bring my Cobra next time, I didn't see nearly enough II's on top of that I was talking to a II guy and he sounded mad that I didnt bring mine, YEESH! Did you go to th car shows, if so what calss were you in, i was in projet class.

Chris

I was in the fixxer upper class, won't be this year though. Ill be up there with the big boys :p was parked with darryls turbo coupe and a white 74 fastback, didn't do pony trails, I wasn't confident enough with the car then.

IICrazy, I'm pretty sure I saw you, in fact i think i have a picture of you talking to the turbo coupe guy. I was at the end of the lot in that green '71, if you took any pictures it might be in the background. My friend should have this video done soon I hope, in fact one kid was so impressed he is using it in the shchool movie we get at the end of the year, its funny cuz I was just messing around, nothing to speacial, he must be easily impressed.

Chris

IICrazy-
I got the footaged ripped and ready to go. About 66MB worth of '80 Malibu azz kickin fun. The camera work is kinda shoddy as the clown who was running my cam, had no idea how to get really good shots. I can try to compress it and e-mail it to ya if you send me your addy. I still havn't been successful at getting my CD/DVD burner working. Begining to think the drive is faulty. :mad: I've also got some footage of the car just sitting and idling that has yet to be ripped. I'll try to get that one done tomarrow.

If anyone wants to host this footage, cool with me. Just send me an e-mail i can send it to as i have no way of hosting it. :nice: