My first full-detail. Pics inside.

Skidzz

Tinkerbell
Apr 11, 2005
Salt Lake City, UT
I decided to take a shot at doing a full exterior detail last Sunday. Here was what I did:

1. Wash and dry
2. Claybar
3. Wash and dry again
4. Sonus paintwork cleanser polish
5. Meguiars deep crystal wax
6. P21S carnauba wax

I was paid a lot of attention to detail, so the whole job took about 7 hours total. It was an all-day job for sure, but I'm very happy with the results. Here are a few pics.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

91.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

It always feels good to get her nice and clean. But even if you did it two hours ago, it's already dirty. Black cars FTL!!!

(I have one, woudn't have any other color because when it is clean there is nothing better)

By the way, it looks amazing man. Keep up the good work. Maybe get some 17" stockers on there.

Thanks guys. Yea, I need to clean up the engine bay too. I REALLY want rims, but I've still got these 4.10's to put in. After that, I won't be able to afford any mods until I graduate college in December. I've decided that instead of a forged long block, I'm just going to go ahead and finish up all the other basic mods to get the car well-rounded: Springs, S/S's, C/C plates, Plenum/TB, Rims/Tires, LCA's, new front bumper, and what the hell maybe some nitrous.