my friends vert

• Sponsors (?)

he had just put that radio in and that is why the interior is so dirty he had just got it back together.i plan on doing the same thing with mine in the future with the shaker radio i will be going through the local junkyards looking for one.

nice and clean. Love the wing but he ought to match it w/a Cobra rear ;) Show him mine and talk him into that, and then the floodgates will open and he'll be a Stangnet junky :lol:

nice and clean. Love the wing but he ought to match it w/a Cobra rear ;) Show him mine and talk him into that, and then the floodgates will open and he'll be a Stangnet junky :lol:
i agree he should put a cobra rear bumper on it but he refuses to do it .he really wants to keep it as much stock as possible.he paid like 24,000 for it back in 93 and he was telling me had he picked one up now for like 4-5000 bucks he could really do some nice upgrades.he could have dropped 25,000 dollars into custom work instead.he loves your car and appreciates the amount of work you have put into yours as do i.:D